Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
don't, too much football left and who knows what the fuck else is gonna go wrong before this season is over./

Jay2Marsh

Liked Posts:
I dont usually post here, I just logged into my account I made like 8 years ago to tell you to play NFL 2k5 on PCSX2. IF you can anyways, yes a game from 2005 is still so much better than madden. You can download the entire updated 2020 roster.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I dont usually post here, I just logged into my account I made like 8 years ago to tell you to play NFL 2k5 on PCSX2. IF you can anyways, yes a game from 2005 is still so much better than madden. You can download the entire updated 2020 roster.

lol. Gamestop didn't have madden so I did just that. Good ol urlacher version. Last good football game made.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
How can you take Madden seriously? EA sucks with micro transactions. They stopped giving a shit about franchise mode with the stupid storyline mode.

Jay2Marsh

Liked Posts:
Yup you can rely on madden sucking like you can rely on the Bears organization picking another bad headcoach/GM lmao

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Get Windy round, he'll sort it by the looks of things, dudes like a fucking Internet Epstein.
he's not nearly as smart as you think. lmao

Bolek

Liked Posts:
2k5 is still my favorite football game too. I was pissed for a decade after EA got exclusive rights

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Anytime I took over the Bears, I got rid of cutler and went to the SB. LOL

cd35

Liked Posts:
2k5 is still my favorite football game too. I was pissed for a decade after EA got exclusive rights
That game was the best. And it was illegal what EA did. There was actually a class action suit I stumbled upon maybe ten years ago where you got paid for every Madden and NCAA football game you bought after the exclusive deal. Made over $400 ha.

Bolek

Liked Posts:
That game was the best. And it was illegal what EA did. There was actually a class action suit I stumbled upon maybe ten years ago where you got paid for every Madden and NCAA football game you bought after the exclusive deal. Made over $400 ha.
i remember hearing something about the class action, but never followed through. still a shame they killed a far superior game

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Do you wear your lovable losers T-shirt when you play?