SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Pinche puto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
i'll continue to repeat this so people don't have to decipher his walking style....

Georgia LB Roquan Smith has been cleared of any possible medical red flags.

NFL Draft Scout's Dane Brugler says Smith initially was flagged for a re-check but has been cleared and will not be heading back to Indianapolis in April. Smith is widely viewed as a top 10 talent and sits next to Tremaine Edmunds atop of the position rankings.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
i'll continue to repeat this so people don't have to decipher his walking style....

Georgia LB Roquan Smith has been cleared of any possible medical red flags.

NFL Draft Scout's Dane Brugler says Smith initially was flagged for a re-check but has been cleared and will not be heading back to Indianapolis in April. Smith is widely viewed as a top 10 talent and sits next to Tremaine Edmunds atop of the position rankings.

I'll buy...for now. Hamstrings scare me...Tommie Harris has jaded me. Hamstrings take forever to fully heal.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mierda! Pendejo! You could have drafted James or Minkah! You got Ragdoll Smith. You Pendejo Mierda. Our D is going to be pounded on in the run game with all the fucking lightweights we have at LB.

Did you used to be Taco? I mean before the hormone treatments, and the big snip. Ommy has been looking for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk