Full Breakdown of all of Jay Cutler's Interceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
Damn that is some detailed analysis. Forgot he threw 5 against San Fran. As far as 3 only being his fault I would disagree. I would say 10 at least that he should have just tucked away and taken the sack.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
what i noticed was 17 of them thrown while trailing so he making throws in short windows trying to catch the team up in score...

EROCK23

Liked Posts:
wow the away/home was the really staggering stat on that chart.

goonerbear93

Liked Posts:
Interesting graphs. Yeah the one that stuck out for me was how many were in away games. Bringing back the painful memories of last season!

Ainsworth

interesting graphs I was surprised to see that only 3 of his ints were targeted at Hester considering he "has bad hands and can't run routes!"

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler better stop making terrible throws in the red-zone, I say!

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
Those graphs are really interesting, particularly the one showing his home/away ratio on interceptions. I wonder if someone could find the ratio of home/away TDs he threw last year?

I think the graph to look at is the 'Situation' graph. As a Broncos fan, I can tell you that over sustained periods of time of carrying the team (or feeling like he has to carry the team), Jay starts to force stuff.

Its easy to fall in love with his arm. Denver did the same thing and they probably werent as dedicated as they should have been to having a good running game.

Trust me, as a Bronco fan living in Chicago, I can tell you that what you saw of Jay last year goes back 2 years.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Clearly we need to petition the NFL to let the Bears play all 16 games at home in 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.