Fun Safety Facts

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Y'all really putting all this faith in a guy who lost his job to a 5th round rookie and got traded for (relative) peanuts for a QB?
I don't really. As great as this defense could be if they stay healthy, I'm thinking like 9-7. Although 6-10 wouldn't surprise me, but neither would 11-5. Should be interesting.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I don't really. As great as this defense could be if they stay healthy, I'm thinking like 9-7. Although 6-10 wouldn't surprise me, but neither would 11-5. Should be interesting.
I agree. If I knew nothing other than that the O would improve, I would guess 11-5. If the O stays the same I would say 7-9. I'm expecting at least a little offensive improvement, so I'm guessing 9-7.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Still need to score points to win games. Even if the defense is improved we still ain't gonna win much with a bottom 5 offense.

2015 Broncos offense didn't even average 20pts per game and ranked 25th in DVOA(offensively). But they did have a good running game.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I agree. If I knew nothing other than that the O would improve, I would guess 11-5. If the O stays the same I would say 7-9. I'm expecting at least a little offensive improvement, so I'm guessing 9-7.
Why would we have a worse or similar record with a better defense and a better offense that makes no sense unless you forsee major injuries....

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why would we have a worse or similar record with a better defense and a better offense that makes no sense unless you forsee major injuries....

Anything can happen. It wouldn't shock me if the year went completely south.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Think we lucked out in a couple games last year. Last game barely beat the Vikings' 2nd stringers, both Lions games were without Stafford, etc.