Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I can't remember if it was @msadows or @HeHateMe who mentioned furry sex to me. But let me tell you...

I met this girl who dresses like a squirrel. She wants us to fuck furry style but I have no idea what to do or wear? I know what this girl looks like and that is why I am down to bone her no matter which sexual preference she is into.

Does anyone have experience in furry sex?
@msadows
@HeHateMe

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
c7d8fe9a70c65e466dab7abc9f1ca176.jpg

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
She is so gd fine underneath it all, I swear...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Okay so, I have never iirc pmd u or dmd u but fwiw I would nvr h8 on u 4 furry luv

Could totes see angry smackhead junkie @msadows being that guy who PMs peeps about that furry lyfe tho

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Okay so, I have never iirc pmd u or dmd u but fwiw I would nvr h8 on u 4 furry luv

Could totes see angry smackhead junkie @msadows being that guy who PMs peeps about that furry lyfe tho

I think you're right then. It must have been @msadows. this was around 2015 when furry sex was at its height.

I am not being judgmental @msadows I genuinely am looking for advice as to how I can boink this furry girl. She is so hawt! All I can think about is what is under the squirrel outfit. And I am wondering what I can dress as in order to boink her.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@msadows Do chicks know you really arent in to actually boinking a tiger or giraffe or whatever? LIke after you have sex with them, do they really think that you are going to be a tiger or whatever the heck they boinked? I think I could only carry on the charade for the sex but then I'd have to level with the girl and tell her I am not really a tiger.

What do you think @msadows ? Any tips would be much appreciated. I am so horny right now thinking of the girl underneath the squirrel outfit.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've read this activity reduces the occurrence of bladder infections.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I've read this activity reduces the occurrence of bladder infections.
Have you had furry sex? Or have you only read about it? I think I am down to boink whatever as long as I know who is inside the costume.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not with a squirrel. This information was stumbled upon while researching Forum Anger & Rage Syndrome.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I think if I dress as "nut" , my babe will want that nut. Of course she is a squirrel but it's not clee shay

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dress as a squirrel hunter in camo, then slay the beast.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My bad. Misread thread title, and the second r in there.

Never mind.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Uhmmm, So this doesn't involve sex, but it does involve a furry, and the sense of prostitution.

So there I was, in Vegas, walking down the strip with some friends (tipsy) and whomst should I come across? A full size Elmo standing on the sidewalk with some other random Muppet. I, being tipsy, think it would be a GRATE idea to sneak up and fake tickle the Elmo and have friends take pictures, no you cannot see the pictures. So, I think I am creeping them, but he/she/they (referred to as "they" going forward for simplicity) are Vegas experts and know whats going on before I even get anywhere close. So as I go to give them the tickle and get my picture taken they move into me so I am actually poking them with my finger in the ticklish area on their side (they definitely filled out the costume, and kinda smelled) and kinda put their arm around me. I jump, and reaction lurch away from them towards my friends (scared style) then turn around and see the Elmo, standing there calmly. They stick out their palm, and point at it like I owe them money. I am shocked, not because I wouldn't pay someone for a picture on the strip, but because I now feel like I was taken advantage of and owe someone for something I didn't ask for.

I stand a solid ten feet away with my "friends" as my wife and a couple others haggle with me over how much I am now obligated to pay this person. Basically, I am not down to give this person money. However, after what seems like forever (probably 30 seconds) I say "ok, fine, fuck it, I will pay them." I pull a few dollars out of my pocket and give it to the assaulter and bail.

We proceed down the strip and I use alcohol as the means to forget what just happened.

That is the story about how I was taken advantage of in Vegas by a furry....

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
First time I seen this was on entourage couldn’t stop laughing lol

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Uhmmm, So this doesn't involve sex, but it does involve a furry, and the sense of prostitution.

So there I was, in Vegas, walking down the strip with some friends (tipsy) and whomst should I come across? A full size Elmo standing on the sidewalk with some other random Muppet. I, being tipsy, think it would be a GRATE idea to sneak up and fake tickle the Elmo and have friends take pictures, no you cannot see the pictures. So, I think I am creeping them, but he/she/they (referred to as "they" going forward for simplicity) are Vegas experts and know whats going on before I even get anywhere close. So as I go to give them the tickle and get my picture taken they move into me so I am actually poking them with my finger in the ticklish area on their side (they definitely filled out the costume, and kinda smelled) and kinda put their arm around me. I jump, and reaction lurch away from them towards my friends (scared style) then turn around and see the Elmo, standing there calmly. They stick out their palm, and point at it like I owe them money. I am shocked, not because I wouldn't pay someone for a picture on the strip, but because I now feel like I was taken advantage of and owe someone for something I didn't ask for.

I stand a solid ten feet away with my "friends" as my wife and a couple others haggle with me over how much I am now obligated to pay this person. Basically, I am not down to give this person money. However, after what seems like forever (probably 30 seconds) I say "ok, fine, fuck it, I will pay them." I pull a few dollars out of my pocket and give it to the assaulter and bail.

We proceed down the strip and I use alcohol as the means to forget what just happened.

That is the story about how I was taken advantage of in Vegas by a furry....

Gosh, sorry that happened to you. I think a tickle me elmo would be going to far into the furry lifestyle for me.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
New-Sexy-Furry-Wolf-Girl-Costume-wolf-women-Costumes-Halloween-Furry-Costumes-for-women-Animal-Costume.jpg_q50.jpg