Gabriel: Ryan Pace is proving to be a worthy General Manager

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
With as much as I fucking post, I can't believe how little I've contributed to Necro Day. With the current stat of the bear and the new year upon is, it's good to reflect on our past and resolve for a better future. I'm sure the bear feel the same.?

For anyone scanning for digs, I was 'Pickles' for a bit and willing to own the error of my ways. :rolleyes:
All old posts will show up as Bearly. Only when people quote you will it show your old name. Necro day can be any day, so don't hesitate to start digging!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
All old posts will show up as Bearly. Only when people quote you will it show your old name. Necro day can be any day, so don't hesitate to start digging!
Spoken like a true troll.
d53v8j8-6e8eb57a-b6dd-4c76-8b84-245275c6b854.gif

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Spoken like a true troll.
d53v8j8-6e8eb57a-b6dd-4c76-8b84-245275c6b854.gif
If i were you, i would hate necroing too. Then again, to find an all time bad football thought by you, all someone has to do is look at your last post.

1640012045075.png

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jesus - the Greg Gabriel kiss of death all the way back in 2015.

When we launch Pace for the next guy, someone needs to go tie Gregs hands behind him and duct tape his mouth so that he can't put the bad juju on the next guy.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If i were you, i would hate necroing too. Then again, to find an all time bad football thought by you, all someone has to do is look at your last post.

View attachment 16143
I still don't understand why you keep posting this old post of mine but have at it troll boy...Hahaha

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I still don't understand why you keep posting this old post of mine but have at it troll boy...Hahaha
Either you're being willfully ignorant or you're dumber than we all think you are and trust me, we all think you're weapons grade dumb.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Because he's a moron. Anyone who has been here and seriously talked Bears has a bad take at least once in a while. It's inevitable. If anyone were SO good that they were never wrong - they'd not be wasting their time here and instead would be getting rich making their bookie miserable.

But since dopey here never sticks his neck out, precisely so he can try to troll and weaponize other people's posts without people flipping it back on him, NoNuts23 pulls the only trick he's got - he's a one trick whore basically.

Not even worth the mention if you ask me, but I'm there for all the pile ons....

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm aware but one did show up as Pickles and quoted as Bearly even though Pickles is no longer a member. Probably a glitch. It's because I didn't contact the mods on the change and just made another (not for nefarious reasons, just bored with Bearly at the time). Actually got to sit in the corner for it. ?‍♂️

Just checked that page again to link it and it's Bearly now. Weird. Maybe the page just needed a refresh in my browser.

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Because he's a moron. Anyone who has been here and seriously talked Bears has a bad take at least once in a while. It's inevitable. If anyone were SO good that they were never wrong - they'd not be wasting their time here and instead would be getting rich making their bookie miserable.

But since dopey here never sticks his neck out, precisely so he can try to troll and weaponize other people's posts without people flipping it back on him, NoNuts23 pulls the only trick he's got - he's a one trick whore basically.

Not even worth the mention if you ask me, but I'm there for all the pile ons....

Please keep this football related and quit with the petty drama.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Please don't talk about necks when you look like this1640015159098.png. Thanks.

Gotta love all the angry bears fans who say things like "anytime only talks about ___" or claiming i don't stick my neck out. I call everything as i see it. Its not my fault that I'm not legendarily stupid like you and dongbears. All you guys have fun criticizing Pace and regurgitating things i said early 2019. I'll stay ahead of the curve while you play catchup, something im sure your obese ass is used to.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Either you're being willfully ignorant or you're dumber than we all think you are and trust me, we all think you're weapons grade dumb.
Well i guess it's the obvious that it's just the trolls trolling anyone who tries to be optimistic about the Bears which you're definitely the #1 leader of.

Little boy, you are a complete clown and if you think i give a damn about what a few people that i don't know and will never know think about me then you have much more growing up to do then i first thought. Quit sucking on mommies titties and get your hands off your butt buddies dick and try giving more effort into growing up and acting like a big boy.

Next

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Well i guess it's the obvious that it's just the trolls trolling anyone who tries to be optimistic about the Bears which you're definitely the #1 leader of.

Little boy, you are a complete clown and if you think i give a damn about what a few people that i don't know and will never know think about me then you have much more growing up to do then i first thought. Quit sucking on mommies titties and get your hands off your butt buddies dick and try giving more effort into growing up and acting like a big boy.

Next
There is being an imbecile and there is being optimistic. You are both.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Next
Im not even making a joke here, when i went through some of your posts(pre-Anytime23 obsession), i started to feel bad because you do come off as some kind of functioning r3tard with a major personality disorder. The constant defense mechanism of "everyone is a troll", "everyone is stalking me", "everyone who disagrees with me likes cock". Its not healthy and certainly not normal.

You do care what people think. You've made that pretty obvious by your obsession with negs and your meltdowns when you receive them. You care about what i think, which is why you've dedicated your CCS existence to me.

Speaking of mommy's titties, how's this alliance with @Mighty Joe Young going?

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
With as much as I fucking post, I can't believe how little I've contributed to Necro Day. With the current stat of the bear and the new year upon is, it's good to reflect on our past and resolve for a better future. I'm sure the bear feel the same.?

For anyone scanning for digs, I was 'Pickles' for a bit and willing to own the error of my ways. :rolleyes:
Most illogical

Icculus

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Replies show up under whatever the username the poster to whom someone replied used at that time.

Icculus

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Being a General Manager for an NFL franchise is a tough job. Being a General Manager for an NFL franchise in a big media market like Chicago is even tougher. There is always going to be someone questioning just about each and every decision you make.

Ryan Pace has been the General Manager of the Chicago Bears for only two months, and in that time, he has shown that he has what it takes to become successful in the NFL. In that short two month period, he has already made a handful of decisions that could very well shape the future of the Bears and his time in Chicago.

Ryan Pace is proving to be a worthy General Manager - National Football Post
Greg Gabriel wears a goaltender's mask yet does not play hockey professionally.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Replies show up under whatever the username the poster to whom someone replied used at that time.
Only if an alt. Not on approved name changes. All my Pickles references are now Bearly. One post happened to show up as Pickles until refreshed.
1640029344045.png1640029433031.png1640029509742.png

Last edited: