Game posted on NFL Rewind?

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
I was at the game against GB, so I wanted to re-watch so I could see the whole field better, etc.

It says it gets posted 24 hours after the conclusion of the game for MNF games. Anyone know when it typically shows up?

I just checked now and it still says unavailable, so I'm thinking it won't be up until tomorrow?

Mitchapalooza

i have no idea, but tell us about your experience at the game!

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Typically the monday night games haven't been available to me until 10am-2pm on Wednesday. Probably b/c of stuff the NFL-N is doing...:shrug:

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
The Bears beat the Packers so I don't anticipate it being repeated.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
Typically the monday night games haven't been available to me until 10am-2pm on Wednesday. Probably b/c of stuff the NFL-N is doing...:shrug:

I see, guess I'll watch it tomorrow night then.

The game was fun. My buddy (a packer fan) got tickets thru his family. Section 135, row 17. Right behind the Packers endzone. Saw both the Marshall and Alshon TDs in that endzone, which was awesome to see. Forte's was at the other end.

The people where very nice and there was some good ribbing going on both ways. Decent amount of other Bears' fans, too. Spend the whole pre-game at Stadium View, met a lot of cool, nice people. 1st time I've been to Lambeau that the Bears have won (I went last four years also).

I have Bears season tix (Section 255), so I'll be repaying my bud by taking him to the last game of the year. He's major bummed about Rodgers and wants them to get Flynn. He's pretty sure Thompson won't go for it because of Flynn wanting to make his money elsewhere. He was also mad McCarthy didn't run more in the 2nd half, thought they would have possibly won the game had they done that.

Overall, best Bears/Pack game I've been at in their stadium. Still wish they had real seats, but we got those rented back cushion things, which made it a bit better. At least it saved your seat when you went to pee/get a beer.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
The Bears beat the Packers so I don't anticipate it being repeated.

Ha! I basically said the same thing at Stadium View after the game. "Let me enjoy this because it hasn't happened lately!"

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
I remember back in the "good ol days" of MNF, you NEVER saw a Bear win on the halftime hilights. If they got clobbered Cosell couldn't wait to get that call up there, but if they won, nothing.

"Soldier Field Chicago Illinois...Bobby Douglass back to pass, BUT NO! PAUL KRAUSE PICKS IT OFF AND TAKES IT ALL THE WAY! VIKINGS WIN 124-12!

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just record the game through DirectTV. I probably watch the game a few times and focus on a different position. Rewatched it tonight and just wanted to enjoy the win. Most likely I'll check it out again tomorrow and focus on the OL and DL.