Games like this make the case for a change at head coach.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would have sat EJ in the 1st quarter to send a message when he didn't bother to touch the guy down. Maybe bring him back at the 1/2.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clean sweep needs done starting with the Gm and the entire coaching staff then work your way down to the janitor
You know the Janitor's work real fucking hard at Halas Hall. Can you imagine how much shit they are constantly cleaning off the walls? Spare the Janitors for the love of pete!

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who has to go....The guy holding the Bears back... is the guy who picked the last three GM's... He picks gm #4 nothing will change. Ted Phillips, 3 gm's and 5 head coaches...

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I never was on that page until that end of season press conference with McCaskey, Pace and Nagy came together and told the fan base how good each other were.

I've wanted new ownership for yrs. We need someone who wants to win SB's

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They need to clean house. Pace, Nagy, Dalton.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Obviously this won't happen now.

But from my eye, it looks like the entire defense needs to be rebuilt.

There definitely are some players here and there worth keeping, but we don't have any impact players on defense anymore. The older guys have gotten too old, ejax has proven he's nothing without fangio, and if we're going to do an entire defensive teardown, you should want a veteran presence as a defensive coordinator who knows how to do that.

So if you already are replacing the defensive coordinator in order to rebuild a defense, you also still have all the warts Matt Nagy brings to the offense.

And if you can get the right guy, the Bears will be probably the hottest opening in the league next year given that they already have their franchise quarterback in their locker room.

Yup. It's a rebuild. And it's only going to get worse as the season wears on.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Matt Nagy is playing the role of Anthony Lynn this year, hopefully. Get this guy (and the GM) out of here before they ruin another quarterback.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I never was on that page until that end of season press conference with McCaskey, Pace and Nagy came together and told the fan base how good each other were.
Yeah that has never happened

jc456

Liked Posts:
Boring coach report Nagy you’re useless

jc456

Liked Posts:
Nagy 3rd and one and boom penalty, dude that’s your team’s history. I’d say almost every Nagy game

jc456

Liked Posts:
Woohoo back to the drawing board!! How many big coaches say that?