GB LT out for year

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Karma is a bitch ... this will kill that O in the playoffs too so no SB for Erin ... perfect

msadows

Liked Posts:
Their RT got hurt at the end of their last game and could be out. Their center just got back from injury.

Good for us, but we will see if it will actually make a difference. We've faced plenty of backups and they made quinn look like a joke.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh in that case 31-10 Packers

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Might be a bit of a break because the game is in Chicago.....if it was in Lambeau.....no difference at all. Losing to them isn't as painful to me as watching what they are allowed to do on a near weekly basis. No team in the league gets away with more than Green Bay.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
That’s a lot of sunk cap space for the next year or so.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably won't mean a lot this week but it will hurt them in the playoffs. Saints will blitz the shit out of their left side like they always do.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
This means that Pagano will put our best pass rusher on the opposite side

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
They always double Mack. The player that needs to bring it is Quinn. ..earn your paycheck bruh.
They actually don't. But I do agree about Quinn. All will be forgiven with two sacks, a turnover AND a win.

Let's go Bobby, step to game up!

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Might be a bit of a break because the game is in Chicago.....if it was in Lambeau.....no difference at all. Losing to them isn't as painful to me as watching what they are allowed to do on a near weekly basis. No team in the league gets away with more than Green Bay.

It doesn't make a shit bit of difference if it's in GB or not. When they played the Colts and the Colts had 5 holding penalties on that game winning drive that was in Indy.

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
They actually don't. But I do agree about Quinn. All will be forgiven with two sacks, a turnover AND a win.

Let's go Bobby, step to game up!
Really? I see him get doubled or at least chipped all the time. They always seem to have a plan to disrupt his initial rush.

mecha

Liked Posts:
name the first thing that comes to mind.

PUSSY!

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Aaronitout will find a way to spin this into the Packers being better off for missing their All-Pro LT.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
When they got news of the injury I’m sure the NFL scheduled a zoom call with the refs that will be working Sundays game. And instituted a New Years bonus for them for each GB holding call they dismiss they get a trip to Maui for each of them and their families. #protectthebadgeakamoneymachines.