1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Maybe I’m drunk off the Kool Aid but Green Bay is beatable

mecha

Liked Posts:
Maybe I’m drunk off the Kool Aid but Green Bay is beatable

they always were. we just support a franchise of assholes that can't do their homework and formulate the game plan that teams like the 49ers and Giants have been providing for defeating these cocksuckers for many years. also, division rivals. there's no excuse. even the Lions have clubbed them in their cocks for a few years now.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
This is giving me hope for the season. GB was looking untouchable, they are beatable and have some holes.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Tom Brady is still the GOAT. I don't know how, but it's true.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Packers playing like this after a bye week? Wonderful.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
they always were. we just support a franchise of assholes that can't do their homework and formulate the game plan that teams like the 49ers and Giants have been providing for defeating these cocksuckers for many years. also, division rivals. there's no excuse. even the Lions have clubbed them in their cocks for a few years now.
It just comes down to having a functional offense. The Bears will never make it look this easy against GB until they can score touchdowns at a league average rate or above.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This Packers D looks as bad as the Bears O does.
We've seen what the Bears O does vs league worst type of defenses. Do you trust the Bears defense to contain Aaron Jones and Aaron Rodgers? thats where i think the game will be lost tbh.

mecha

Liked Posts:
It just comes down to having a functional offense. The Bears will never make it look this easy against GB until they can score touchdowns at a league average rate or above.

which narrative do we subscribe to now? the quarterback sucks, Nagy's playcalling sucks, or the offensive line sucks? or is it all? LOL

I remember a time when I thought Jay Cutler coming to the team would fix all that.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
We've seen what the Bears O does vs league worst type of defenses. Do you trust the Bears defense to contain Aaron Jones and Aaron Rodgers? thats where i think the game will be lost tbh.
Bears D is tops of the league in lots of categories. They seem to be hitting their stride too. As of now, yeah. Remains to be seen how they look in November though.