GB trades up for Love

NMBearFan

Liked Posts:
Well the clock started on A-Rod, you don't trade up for a Qb in the 1st round to let him sit more than a year or two.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Doesn't help them this year. Probably not even next year.

It's a shame that we're in the same division as the packers, could have easily dangled some draft comp in front of the packers for aaron.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I sort of don't want AR to go just yet, now that he's finally without weapons & OL, now that Bears D is set to punish him heavily.

It would be great to have a QB controversy up there too & rush Love in too soon to be any good. (Sorry Love - poor bastard)

mecha

Liked Posts:
does this make the Bears cunts again? they're apparently going for 50 consecutive years of this shit.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I liked Jordan Love coming into today. Thought he had some real talent but needed time to develop.

But, this is an epically bad move. Look at Rodgers's cap figures. He can't be cut without GB incurring a massive cap hit until after Jordan's 4th year. That means they will need to exercise his fifth year option before he plays a down. Which ignores the fact that they'd have to cut their HOF QB.

Yes, it worked out once for them. But they caught lightning in a fucking bottle then. What they've done now is waste two draft picks on someone who can't help them win and we should be laughing our asses off about it.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
If Jordan Love turns into a perennial pro bowl and HOF type player, I will quit watching the NFL.

That being said, I hope Belichek tampers and recruits Rodgers and the prick demands a trade. He’s got to be salty af. No chance he sleeps well tonight.

Or I hope Jordan Love is forced onto the field this year when he’s not ready.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck, fuck,fuck, I bet Love becomes the next HOFer for the Packers
That's bad juju right there and you know better.

Two things. Bring on the Packers drama! Secondly, could anyone see the Patriots trading for him? Would be awesome to see Bill one up Tom and Gronk. Pats/Bucs SB. Bet that shit!

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Rumors were true! Rodgers is seething....

Aaron Rodgers "they can bring in anyone they want, they are not going to take my job..."

Am sure Rodgers is going to be a great mentor...NOT!

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Were it not for the Bears choking away the chance to knock off Green Bay out of the playoffs in the 2010 regular season finale Rodgers would still be without a superbowl ring.

Bears lost 10-3 (packers got in as the last seed for the wildcard and eventual superbowl champs) and Jay Cutler continued his shit streak in that game vs the Green and Gold going 21-39, 168 yards, zero TD's and 2 picks, lol

Last edited: