GDT - Chicago Blackhawks at Preds - 7:00 cst 1/26/21

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Appreciate ya my friend!
Oh.....and the Hawks just signed D-man Madison Bowey.........could be a trade in the offing. Smith and Seabs will come off IR in two more games so something's gotta give.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Appreciate ya my friend!
Oh.....and the Hawks just signed D-man Madison Bowey.........could be a trade in the offing. Smith and Seabs will come off IR in two more games so something's gotta give.

Didn't realize it was that soon. I haven't heard a peep about their status from the front office.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Didn't realize it was that soon. I haven't heard a peep about their status from the front office.
Smith and Seabs are both on (IR) not LTIR and I believe IR is only for ten games,it could get interesting if both claim they're healthy enough to play. Smith was waived and he cleared at the start of camp and an injured player can't be waived so I'm not sure where the team's goin' with his 3.2M hit. He doesn't seem to be thrilled with the prospect of Rockford in his future but I doubt he passes up the 3.2M by not reporting.
Seabs....what can a guy say,will the FO use the last 'momey retained' spot to move him? Would he waive if JC refuses to play him which he obviously doesn't want to do.