GDT - Chicago Blackhawks at Tampa Bay Lightning - 6:00 cst 1/15/21

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
cut.png

Hopefully someone besides Vasilevskiy can pot one for the Hawks.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
cut.png

A GDT before noon......prouda ya! Seriously thanks big guy......
The one positive I took from Wednesday night was,maybe teams won't run all the Lil dudes this year if they can just outplay em by such a wide margin!LOL!
No announcement on a starting gt until game time.......we're gonna trick em!LOFL!

Charlie Roumeliotis on Twitter: "Jeremy Colliton not disclosing starting goaltender or lineup changes: "Any changes, we'll save until tonight." #Blackhawks" / Twitter

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
The one positive I took from Wednesday night was,maybe teams won't run all the Lil dudes this year if they can just outplay em by such a wide margin!LOL!
No announcement on a starting gt until game time.......we're gonna trick em!LOFL!

Charlie Roumeliotis on Twitter: "Jeremy Colliton not disclosing starting goaltender or lineup changes: "Any changes, we'll save until tonight." #Blackhawks" / Twitter
Stan is playing goalie tonight, since he chased all our decent goalies out of town.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Oh and Fuck you very much NHL for starting us not only out first 2 @ Tampa, but first for in Florida. And 6 of our first 8 on the road. Looking at the schedules with all the back to backs, it's going to be a year of circus trips.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
cut.png

Speaking of which, I hope we don't see Vasilevsky today. We have some experience with former Toronto goalie Anderson, might be able to make a competitive game if we could get a couple early.

Even then, I think the Lightning can basically pen us in and circle us down any time they want. This might go up in Vegas at (-265) or worse...but I actually think its real odds should be closer to the worst in NHL history, (-400 or -550) type of nonsense.

I just have a feeling we WILL in fact have a great chance of jumping out 1 or 2 goals, and then they would show us exactly where this team stands. But we have the offensive firepower to not end up like Detroit.

The Hawks and Wings are lucky they have each other this year. Its that fucking bad for both proud franchises.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I think Bob, that you have very well demonstrated the best attitude we can take about this season. Gratitude, optimism, bright side. Lets get the old guys through clean and the young guys some experiences.

I can appreciate Bowmans grand wisdom in tanking a fake season 52 game schedule against 6 opponents, as opposed to an 82 game schedule.

I mean fuck guys, 24 teams aren't even going to see our bottom bitch ass and take advantage!!

We should be thanking Stan and praising his genius?! Too far? lol...but fuck it...if you think about it this is awesome.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm 0-1 already, don't rub it in.
I think you are going to have to be the sacrificial lamb for 2021 mate. I don't foresee a game in which I will have faith.
I just hope we can almost split Detroit, is where I am at. But they have better goaltending so it won't be easy. Not at all.

Stan did too good a job on this tank, and Toews is on board, and I expect some phantoms to snatch a few others to the Upper Deck Spa Suites...excepting Kane and Keith who may be accumulating Hall of Fame career totals and just breezing through a strange season like its a walk in the park.

7 wins is what we need to avoid any special notice by history I think given the circumstances. I pray we can get to that number if we take 3 of 8 off Detroit or something.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hope for a better showing tonight. I’ll be at hockey with my oldest, and won’t be able to watch. Enjoy the game tonight boys, and let’s hope for a W.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Hope for a better showing tonight. I’ll be at hockey with my oldest, and won’t be able to watch. Enjoy the game tonight boys, and let’s hope for a W.
If he doesn't at least change goalies, completely separately from the conversation of who the number one is, then it will be a travesty to have Suban start out with giving up 5+ goals a game.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
The level between your sons team and the Hawks are probably about even.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I think you are going to have to be the sacrificial lamb for 2021 mate. I don't foresee a game in which I will have faith.
I just hope we can almost split Detroit, is where I am at. But they have better goaltending so it won't be easy. Not at all.

Stan did too good a job on this tank, and Toews is on board, and I expect some phantoms to snatch a few others to the Upper Deck Spa Suites...excepting Kane and Keith who may be accumulating Hall of Fame career totals and just breezing through a strange season like its a walk in the park.

7 wins is what we need to avoid any special notice by history I think given the circumstances. I pray we can get to that number if we take 3 of 8 off Detroit or something.
Detroit have a better team than the Hawks, might be lucky to win 2 from them.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Bob, that you have very well demonstrated the best attitude we can take about this season. Gratitude, optimism, bright side. Lets get the old guys through clean and the young guys some experiences.

I can appreciate Bowmans grand wisdom in tanking a fake season 52 game schedule against 6 opponents, as opposed to an 82 game schedule.

I mean fuck guys, 24 teams aren't even going to see our bottom bitch ass and take advantage!!

We should be thanking Stan and praising his genius?! Too far? lol...but fuck it...if you think about it this is awesome.
The better the pick the team gets.the higher quality little Euro we'll see........never have enough of those Lil dudes.

My gratitude is reserved for the players and coach that brought the team and the city all the glory.....fuck SB and everybody else!
It's gonna be bad for a LONG time with the 'lucky sperm club' in charge.