GDT - Chicago Blackhawks vs Canes - 7:00 cst 2/1/21

SkyKing

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This team is not as bad as I thought they'd be. It's early but the young kids are doing fine and they'll only get better. It's sure better than watching a bunch of washed up journeymen taking the ice time away from these young players.

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
Good adjustment by JC he matched up 4th line against Stall and Sev line and was just to big for Kamph , so he moved Solderburg there, one of the few times I have seen JC make in game adjustment

Bust

Liked Posts:
This team is not as bad as I thought they'd be. It's early but the young kids are doing fine and they'll only get better. It's sure better than watching a bunch of washed up journeymen taking the ice time away from these young players.

These kids can play and will only get better as the season goes on. Nicolas Beaudin was very noticeable in this game. Kid is only 21.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It's crazy to me that the canes have 4 fewer games than the Hawks this early in the season. Hawks 2 points back but only 10 points in 11 games.

Florida only at 6 games and still 11 points. At least we're not detroit sucks.

Bust

Liked Posts:
It's crazy to me that the canes have 4 fewer games than the Hawks this early in the season. Hawks 2 points back but only 10 points in 11 games.

Florida only at 6 games and still 11 points. At least we're not detroit sucks.

heh. canes have always started out strong in the regular season, only to collapse when it matters. they will do same this year

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I am not to sure why people are actually looking at the standings. The Hawks are in full rebuild, it doesn’t and shouldn’t matter how many games the Canes or the Panthers have played. This season and most likely next will be all about player development , see who fits and assess those players that do not. The team has certainly been better than projected, some of the kids have shown some decent potential but let’s not fool ourselves the Hawks are still bottom feeders.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am not to sure why people are actually looking at the standings. The Hawks are in full rebuild, it doesn’t and shouldn’t matter how many games the Canes or the Panthers have played. This season and most likely next will be all about player development , see who fits and assess those players that do not. The team has certainly been better than projected, some of the kids have shown some decent potential but let’s not fool ourselves the Hawks are still bottom feeders.
The long time Hawk fan in me will always appreciate a well played win but the simple truth is,points are NOT our friends this season. It's great to see some compete and some young players who look like they have a chance to form a bit of a nucleus and a top three pick or two are even more important now that we have e few other youngsters to add em to.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'm surprised at the compete level. Teams can't half ass it against them

Bust

Liked Posts:
The long time Hawk fan in me will always appreciate a well played win but the simple truth is,points are NOT our friends this season. It's great to see some compete and some young players who look like they have a chance to form a bit of a nucleus and a top three pick or two are even more important now that we have e few other youngsters to add em to.

Cept nhl pros and kids trying to make a name for themselves don't care about tanking, they gonna go all out alongside the fact this roster has zero chance of a top 3 pick cause they do have talent.

That is except for jonny, he quit on the team.

Last edited:

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Colin-Farrell-WTF.gif

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cept nhl pros and kids trying to make a name for themselves don't care about tanking, they gonna go all out alongside the fact this roster has zero chance of a top 3 pick cause they do have talent.

GO AWAY!

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Even though the young firebrands have won three of their first eleven games.....
NHL Hockey Standings | NHL.com

Their chances of cracking the top four in the division are as slim as they can be and another 'just miss' will result in another mid to late round pick........why are some people just to fuckin' dumb to figure this out?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Even though the young firebrands have won three of their first eleven games.....

Their chances of cracking the top four in the division are as slim as they can be and another 'just miss' will result in another mid to late round pick........why are some people just to fuckin' dumb to figure this out?

Rangers have Panarin, #2 overall Kappo Kakko and #1 overall pick Lafreniere from most recent draft all on the ice.

Btw they sitting in last place in their division.

The only dumb one here is you

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I have to applaud their ability and effort.

The surprise to me isn't that the forwards are competing, but that they could miss Toews, Dach, and Carp all at center and resist looking like Detroit. Its that nobody is going to suggest that Lankinen is the best goalie in NHL, but its pretty cool and a good omen data wants him in the conversation for even a moment.

If Boqvist were the bar Kurshev was ready a year ago and I've been calling for him for longer than that. I prefer the Kurashev timeline though. What I question is the player development and timeline inconsistency?!

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
Rask I think that because there is no set plan Stan reacts no long term plan of where he wants things in 3 years.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rangers have Panarin, #2 overall Kappo Kakko and #1 overall pick Lafreniere from most recent draft all on the ice.

Btw they sitting in last place in their division.

The only dumb one here is you
The Rags are in last place like they should be,they're smart enough to know they need another top pick before they can challenge elite teams.