GDT - Chicago Blackhawks vs Canes - 7:00 cst 2/4/21

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
5 goals away from 400 for Kane!

If he finishes this season with around 415, and gets 35-40 next season he has a shot at 500 during the 2023-24 season! (Stay healthy!)

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nicely done!

Now maybe the D could hold a fuckin' lead...

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I gather now that I’m not the only one that has been to Patpong.
Never been to Asia. Just haveva Murray Head earworm.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This team continues to surprise....actually more than surprise in as much as most of us wrote them off, they might have a playoff spot within they're reach. The division is probably the weakest in the NHL....from what I've seen the only teams that are head and shoulders better are Tampa and Dallas. Lot's of youngsters getting big ice time, so it's hard to say this early if this is the start of something or is this best they can be. Lankenin blossoming into an NHL goalie might be the find of the year for this team. But it's not just him...most everyone is playing better than I expected. Say what you will about JC, regardless if you like his system or not...these players are coming out and playing hard for him. There's something to said about that. If they keep going like this, there are going to be tough decisions to make at the trade deadline.

Possible icing on the cake.....

Wouldn't it be nice to have Toews find his way back somehow and replace Soderberg.