GDT - Hawks @ Krakheads - 9:00 cst No BSPN+ needed to watch

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, he loses face offs but wins the puck the hard way.

That's why I'd put him with Kubalik and a guy who can win faceoffs. Kubalik is amazing on the counter attack.

That allows for a forechecking third line with Toews, or just give Cat/Kane the captain and stop overthinking.
JT gets a concussed -up,4th line soup can and Dach gets two of the best players on the planet.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's still an embarrassment that a great young player like D-Cat has to fight for himself let alone stick up for others @5'7" 165lbs but who else is willing or able?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's still an embarrassment that a great young player like D-Cat has to fight for himself let alone stick up for others @5'7" 165lbs but who else is willing or able?

Dudes of like size square off. Ever seen a game?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Has no bearing on what I said. But be your negative self
You attributed his failure at FO's to his wrist injury and I just reminded you he's always sucked at the dot.

You want positive or factual?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dudes of like size square off. Ever seen a game?
Dudes of like size? There are few other players in the league D-Cat's size and shove your ignorant statement up your ass!
WTF makes you an expert and please don't tell me it's your posts....LOFL!

Small framed,elite players rarely have to settle their own hash but who here has the stomach for it?

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
You attributed his failure at FO's to his wrist injury and I just reminded you he's always sucked at the dot.

100% this.

Yannic Perrault had a broken forearm and bad wrists and was still a 73% FO guy in his prime. His last year he had nothing left to give and was still over 60% on FO wins.

We need to stop making excuses for Dach and his inability to win faceoffs. He just can’t do it

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
Dudes of like size? There are few other players in the league D-Cat's size and shove your ignorant statement up your ass!

Small framed,elite players rarely have to settle their own hash but who here has the stomach for it?

I think D Cat likes chucking the fists when he is pissed at someone he thinks he can take. The guy might be short, but is a "shit brick house"

It would be nice to see Khaira be that guy since I think thats part of why he's here instead of playing woth Toews just because he got a tap in goal a few weeks ago

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I think D Cat likes chucking the fists when he is pissed at someone he thinks he can take. The guy might be short, but is a "shit brick house"

It would be nice to see Khaira be that guy since I think thats part of why he's here instead of playing woth Toews just because he got a tap in goal a few weeks ago
The Hawks can‘t afford to lose the Cat for any amount of time. He is the Hawks top gun, go to guy, the future, what a shame it would be if he went down due to an on-ice fight. Regardless of his physical well being, it’s just plan ridiculous to succumb our leading scoring to fighting.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils

Bob, this has been the nature of this team for years. Elite players protecting themselves while the team stands on the outside and watches. Even when Eager and Burish were around, Brouwer the Hawks top guns were always in positions they should not have been in. Kane, Toews, Sharp, playing the role of protector when other players were paid to due as such.
The last time I remember the Hawks having any legit enforcer had to be Probert, Manson, Brent Sutter, mid 90’s.

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:

What's ignorant is you saying he is small framed. He's short but built like a bowling ball. Kane, who Gourde was challenging, is small framed. Somebody needed to address that right then.

Don't have to tell you specifics RE what I know or how, but I know hockey.

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:

I said it didn't help. Make him a winger, fine with me. I also said his brother may be better served for center, but you ignored that.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Agree on all counts as far as D-Cat,he's fearless(you'd think that'd rub off at SOME point)and he's an impressive little dude in his under armour. Kharia would be the only hope but he had to be helped off the ice last time he fought.

Last edited:

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bob, this has been the nature of this team for years. Elite players protecting themselves while the team stands on the outside and watches. Even when Eager and Burish were around, Brouwer the Hawks top guns were always in positions they should not have been in. Kane, Toews, Sharp, playing the role of protector when other players were paid to due as such.
The last time I remember the Hawks having any legit enforcer had to be Probert, Manson, Brent Sutter, mid 90’s.
To some extent but I'm sure you'd agree Eager,Burish,Brouwer and even Frasier were more willing than what we've seen since with the exception of Scott who was as legit as any fighter ever IMO and a few other fighter only guys like Tootoo.
The knock down, drag-out Eager and Bieksa had alone would make half the current roster faint just to watch it.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
JT gets a concussed -up,4th line soup can and Dach gets two of the best players on the planet.

Literally what?

Were you drinking last night?

Your incoherent posts here and complete unhinged mental breakdown in the Rittenhouse thread were quite the sight to behold.

CC: @HeHateMe

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Literally what?

Were you drinking last night?

Your incoherent posts here and complete unhinged mental breakdown in the Rittenhouse thread were quite the sight to behold.

CC: @HeHateMe
Glad you liked it and Khaira is nothing more than a concussed(last time he fought last year and another time also)4th line slug. What is incorrect about that statement?

Are Kane and D-Cat not WORLD CLASS?

CC: I don't need any stinking CC!LOFL

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What's ignorant is you saying he is small framed. He's short but built like a bowling ball. Kane, who Gourde was challenging, is small framed. Somebody needed to address that right then.

Don't have to tell you specifics RE what I know or how, but I know hockey.
I'm ignorant for calling a 5'7" 165lb player 'small framed' ........actually the smallest and I know he's in good shape....
Top 10 Undersized NHL Players but using the condescending 'watch the games' is what?

All I fuckin' do is watch hockey due to ongoing semi quarantine so I can assist a compromised relative. I not only saw Bobby and Stan live,I also saw 'Pete' and Mr Goalie too.........ain't missed much since.

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm ignorant for calling a 5'7" 165lb player 'small framed' ........actually the smallest and I know he's in good shape....
Top 10 Undersized NHL Players but using the condescending 'watch the games' is what?

All I fuckin' do is watch hockey due to ongoing semi quarantine so I can assist a compromised relative. I not only saw Bobby and Stan live,I also saw 'Pete' and Mr Goalie too.........ain't missed much since.
Cool story!

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
To some extent but I'm sure you'd agree Eager,Burish,Brouwer and even Frasier were more willing than what we've seen since with the exception of Scott who was as legit as any fighter ever IMO and a few other fighter only guys like Tootoo.
The knock down, drag-out Eager and Bieksa had alone would make half the current roster faint just to watch it.
Scott was a great fighter. I don’t think I would have called him an enforcer tho. Nobody but the other teams lunkheads would have fought him and by the time he got to the Hawks his rep preceded him. If some scrub took liberties he sure as shit wasn’t dropping them with a guy with insane reach who would have just kept tagging the guy in the face and there’s nothing the guy getting smacked could do about it.

Tootoo again really wasn’t an enforcer. He was as good a middleweight in the league and coasted on rep alone by the time he got here. Another guy other teams didn’t want to mess with because his head was made of granite and could chuck ‘em.

Both of them stood up for team mates but were too much for anything but another teams goons, which defeated the purpose of having them. If X skill player took a run at a Kane, he sure as shit wasn’t gonna drop them with Scott when Scott tapped him on the shoulder. And skill players knew that. And that’s the direction this league is headed.

Enforcers are a thing of the past. Fighters had a little staying power as a side show, but now the league wants that out too.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Scott was a great fighter. I don’t think I would have called him an enforcer tho. Nobody but the other teams lunkheads would have fought him and by the time he got to the Hawks his rep preceded him. If some scrub took liberties he sure as shit wasn’t dropping them with a guy with insane reach who would have just kept tagging the guy in the face and there’s nothing the guy getting smacked could do about it.

Tootoo again really wasn’t an enforcer. He was as good a middleweight in the league and coasted on rep alone by the time he got here. Another guy other teams didn’t want to mess with because his head was made of granite and could chuck ‘em.

Both of them stood up for team mates but were too much for anything but another teams goons, which defeated the purpose of having them. If X skill player took a run at a Kane, he sure as shit wasn’t gonna drop them with Scott when Scott tapped him on the shoulder. And skill players knew that. And that’s the direction this league is headed.

Enforcers are a thing of the past. Fighters had a little staying power as a side show, but now the league wants that out too.
Scott gave Staubitz no choice after he ran Campbell on a touch up and made him pay.....

John Scott vs. Brad Staubitz, February 28, 2011 - Chicago Blackhawks vs. Minnesota Wild

He gave Engellend no choice after elbowing Kruger either.....made him pay too....

Most of Scott's tilts WERE stagged but the two I linked were the rare times he made somebody pay for dirty play. I agree a bygone er.a