GDT - Hawks vs Predators 6:00 cst - new coach version

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the best 16 minutes of Blackhawks hockey I've seen all weekend!

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
If the Hawks win in overtime they'll officially have half as many points as they've gotten all season

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wonders happen when you play man defense, huh?

The Hawks outshot a team.

No, really
Why was this kid so stubborn and foolish?

Granada

Liked Posts:
Best game from Stillman as a Blackhawk. Nice seeing our goalie make a huge save when we needed it; hadn't seen that in a while either.

Liked Posts:
I'm amvibalent now. (can't speel ambivalent).
If they continue this winning streak, I might just have to force myself to buy center ice as, the ONLY team I can always watch here in WI is MN.
I'll wait to see how many times they can win one in a row before I spend my hard stolen money.
Tee time today @1:25 for the last time a course around here is open.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I'm amvibalent now. (can't speel ambivalent).
If they continue this winning streak, I might just have to force myself to buy center ice as, the ONLY team I can always watch here in WI is MN.
I'll wait to see how many times they can win one in a row before I spend my hard stolen money.
Tee time today @1:25 for the last time a course around here is open.
Yeah, definitely wait till they string some stuff together and at least get back to around a point a game.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Why was this kid so stubborn and foolish?
Colontons problem was he couldn’t teach or coach guys who are proven nhl’ers and cup winners on top of it.

He needs kids without experience who will buy into his system or guys willing to learn a system to stay in the NHL. Da fuck is Toews gonna learn from the guy that Toews himself couldn’t teach the coach?

What did the high danger chances drop to in one game? Over 50% or something? That’s a fucked up stat right there and enough to get any organization the ammo to fire a coach on the spot.

King is saying all the right things right now about players being comfortable in schemes, let’s see if he sticks to his guns.

In other news, Reichel had a hatty. Bring this kid up already. There’s nothing this kid can learn in Rockford outside of learning how to smoke crack