General betting discussion

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
I just came here to say I took Seahawks at -6.5 last night.
I had the same tease going. Saved my weekend after nightmare soccer scenarios.

I started drinking early tonight because I need to ride out the Ravens to survive the weekend and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I know I will get a motivated, chippy, cold weather team built for this, physical and focused...up against a team above them in the standing in their own division...

I will get a good effort. The trick to beating the Ravens is getting a lead and running the ball until the pass rush is neutralized and you can work on their safeties. But a chippy Lamar Jackson in a big game with that physical team around him is always going to be a big task. I expect this is a night the Browns can meet the moment and energy, but I don't like their overall talent level with Ward/Hooper/Beckham out.

If I am wrong I know that Mayfield will dance on my skull and my soul, doing high steps Bo Jackson style into the locker room while the band rushes the field and clatters cymbals at the apoplectic Harbaugh glare. And that sucks. But it is what it is.

Last edited:

Midway Nick

CCS Quarterback Guru
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears
I had the same tease going. Saved my weekend after nightmare soccer scenarios.

I started drinking early tonight because I need to ride out the Ravens to survive the weekend and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I know I will get a motivated, chippy, cold weather team built for this, physical and focused...up against a team above them in the standing in their own division...

I will get a good effort. The trick to beating the Ravens is getting a lead and running the ball until the pass rush is neutralized and you can work on their safeties. But a chippy Lamar Jackson in a big game with that physical team around him is always going to be a big task. I expect this is a night the Browns can meet the moment and energy, but I don't like their overall talent level with Ward/Hooper/Beckham out.

If I am wrong I know that Mayfield will dance on my skull and soul. And that sucks. But it is what it is.
My post was from December 1 and it was a horrible bad beat.

You dipped into the keef again didn’t you?!?!

Good luck tonight!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
I feel resigned to a loss. Like I don't even have belief, just predestined to carry out an action and forfeit life, ask my mommy for help. Endure more shame along the wonder "Oregon Trail" generation landscapes of horrors and disappointment.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
I feel resigned to a loss. Like I don't even have belief, just predestined to carry out an action and forfeit life, ask my mommy for help. Endure more shame along the wonder "Oregon Trail" generation landscapes of horrors and disappointment.
What a fucking game that was!!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
I think if McSorely plays another snap it goes to the Browns.

Mayfield is better without Odell Beckham Jr., I don't think he should be, but he is because he isn't pre-occupied with feeding him, worried about missing him if he gets open, concerned about feelings in the huddle, etc.

He just plays and was forced to find his best 3rd down weapon among a bunch of them...Landry. Also, Chubb and Hunt are amazing as we already knew, and the Bears are too good for Hunt but interested in washed up over priced Bell. Sounds about right.

Last edited: