General betting discussion

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I just came here to say I took Seahawks at -6.5 last night.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just came here to say I took Seahawks at -6.5 last night.
I had the same tease going. Saved my weekend after nightmare soccer scenarios.

I started drinking early tonight because I need to ride out the Ravens to survive the weekend and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I know I will get a motivated, chippy, cold weather team built for this, physical and focused...up against a team above them in the standing in their own division...

I will get a good effort. The trick to beating the Ravens is getting a lead and running the ball until the pass rush is neutralized and you can work on their safeties. But a chippy Lamar Jackson in a big game with that physical team around him is always going to be a big task. I expect this is a night the Browns can meet the moment and energy, but I don't like their overall talent level with Ward/Hooper/Beckham out.

If I am wrong I know that Mayfield will dance on my skull and my soul, doing high steps Bo Jackson style into the locker room while the band rushes the field and clatters cymbals at the apoplectic Harbaugh glare. And that sucks. But it is what it is.

Last edited:

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I had the same tease going. Saved my weekend after nightmare soccer scenarios.

I started drinking early tonight because I need to ride out the Ravens to survive the weekend and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I know I will get a motivated, chippy, cold weather team built for this, physical and focused...up against a team above them in the standing in their own division...

I will get a good effort. The trick to beating the Ravens is getting a lead and running the ball until the pass rush is neutralized and you can work on their safeties. But a chippy Lamar Jackson in a big game with that physical team around him is always going to be a big task. I expect this is a night the Browns can meet the moment and energy, but I don't like their overall talent level with Ward/Hooper/Beckham out.

If I am wrong I know that Mayfield will dance on my skull and soul. And that sucks. But it is what it is.

My post was from December 1 and it was a horrible bad beat.

You dipped into the keef again didn’t you?!?!

Good luck tonight!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel resigned to a loss. Like I don't even have belief, just predestined to carry out an action and forfeit life, ask my mommy for help. Endure more shame along the wonder "Oregon Trail" generation landscapes of horrors and disappointment.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I feel resigned to a loss. Like I don't even have belief, just predestined to carry out an action and forfeit life, ask my mommy for help. Endure more shame along the wonder "Oregon Trail" generation landscapes of horrors and disappointment.
What a fucking game that was!!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think if McSorely plays another snap it goes to the Browns.

Mayfield is better without Odell Beckham Jr., I don't think he should be, but he is because he isn't pre-occupied with feeding him, worried about missing him if he gets open, concerned about feelings in the huddle, etc.

He just plays and was forced to find his best 3rd down weapon among a bunch of them...Landry. Also, Chubb and Hunt are amazing as we already knew, and the Bears are too good for Hunt but interested in washed up over priced Bell. Sounds about right.

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Signed up for DraftKings. I'm currently 6-2 on NHL. Not even going to tell you my poor NBA numbers.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Hey dudes, you won't believe it, but my biggest win came right when I bet against the Chicago Bears on this JBO site. In the last match they played against the Minnesota Vikings and I bet the Chicago Bears will lose.
@zack54attack

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Hey dudes, you won't believe it, but my biggest win came right when I bet against the Chicago Bears site. In the last match they played against the Minnesota Vikings and I bet the Chicago Bears will lose. Before the last quarter, I no longer believed in victory, but the Minnesota Vikings made a fantastic breakthrough. I was incredibly happy when I looked at it and could not believe my eyes. Betting brings not only money but also an adrenaline rush. Dude, these are cool emotions. I wish you all success and big wins!
@zack54attack

Liked Posts:
If Pete Rose was baned from the HOF because~gambling~~how can MLB justify the gambling commercials all over EVERY telecast of sports?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If Pete Rose was baned from the HOF because~gambling~~how can MLB justify the gambling commercials all over EVERY telecast of sports?
Probably by saying they're not directed at the players who are told from Day 1 and reminded every day by a sign in the clubhouse, that betting on baseball is forbidden.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Goodbye homies. I’m the end the Chiefs somehow blew the AFC championship in the biggest collapse ever. It’s the game that broke me. I hate everyone. Nobody deserves my respect. I will conquer by the shovel, or the wrench, or the knife, or die. I only care about one thing anymore and will give no quarter, no mercy, no hope to anyone. Fuck you all.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
On today:

Michigan -2.5
S Dakota State +3.5
Iowa/Richmond OVER
Murray State -1.5

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
JState/Auburn OVER
VT ML
TCU ML
Miami ML

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hit a nice 4-team BetMGM parlay they had yesterday.