General CCS Fantasy Football League discussion

Stephen_Roto

CCS Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
When you taking callers on your podcast?

We're trying. Sadly no one has really put a free option out there for something like this...but we might be coming to a solution soon. So stay tuned.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
FOLLOW UP: Per the email I just sent out, despite ESPN's bullshit standard playoff setup, it let us change it this late in the game. Week 15 Round 1, Week 16 Championship.

You may now return to your normal shitposting.
I just find it so odd that that would be their standard. I've never even heard of 4 week long playoffs, surely no one actually does that. What in the hell.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We're trying. Sadly no one has really put a free option out there for something like this...but we might be coming to a solution soon. So stay tuned.
Well hurry up. I think I can provide a lot of value to the podcast. Got a lot of great thoughts rolling around in this head of mine

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well hurry up. I think I can provide a lot of value to the podcast. Got a lot of great thoughts rolling around in this head of mine
If your thoughts are about how gr8 Iowa TEs are, save it because literally only you care.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If your thoughts are about how gr8 Iowa TEs are, save it because literally only you care.
I'm so happy that you are back insulting me again. It's been to long ♥

Stephen_Roto

CCS Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just find it so odd that that would be their standard. I've never even heard of 4 week long playoffs, surely no one actually does that. What in the hell.

just noticed the same thing in another one of my leagues. Definitely standard. But given the fact I’ve fought with ESPN’s social team numerous times this year on twitter, it’s no surprise. Another fun fact about their platform, if you do decimal scoring, it’s not by tenths, it’s by hundredths despite the fact their platform only shows the tenth as the decimal number. Lost two matchups this year due to that despite to the eye, it looks like a tie. They swore up and down it would be fixed and the hundredth decimal would be visible by season’s end. Well...it’s Week 14 and still no goddamn fix.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
If I get kicked outta the playoffs because of some bullshit it will be a thing. Just saying.

Stephen_Roto

CCS Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I get kicked outta the playoffs because of some bullshit it will be a thing. Just saying.

No one is getting kicked out of the playoffs. You’ve already clinched your spot along with the three others. We’ve just adjusted the format so we aren’t playing in Week 17.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No one is getting kicked out of the playoffs. You’ve already clinched your spot along with the three others. We’ve just adjusted the format so we aren’t playing in Week 17.
He's from Albuquerque and they just found out about fantasy football a few years ago, take it easy on him.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After my first 3 horrible picks, I'm actually surprised I was able to win more than 2 games.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

You'll be fine. I think we'll end up playing each other, so you can pretty much pencil yourself in for 150.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I need a Zach Ertz like performance from Jack Doyle, or I'm foiled.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well that Kenyan Drake pick really paid off

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I need a Zach Ertz like performance from Jack Doyle, or I'm foiled.

Hope for a jack Doyle like performance personally. I'm fucked regardless of if I make it out of this one. Got murdered by injuries.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well that Kenyan Drake pick really paid off
I have five average backs in another league and trying to decide on 3 of them is impossible and Drake made it much more difficult lol.

I have:
Drake
Conner
Leonard Fournette
Devonta Freeman
Rahemm Mostert

I'm leaning Fournette, Mostert and Conner this week in the championships. I can't trust Drake lol.