George Pickens, WR, Georgia

msadows

Liked Posts:
What promise? I and others have expectations but what’s he shown ? 21yards per game? How many deep reads has Fields missed? What about this season would have us think that beside raw speculation ?

To be fair, I think Mitch is blowing it by not just lobbing some up Pickens’ way but we haven’t seen much so far.

Mitch was doing that last night finally. Might be too late for him tho...

Pickens also somewhat seems like the type of guy to try to one hand a pass instead of two just to show off....Anthony miller style.

Dude has all the talent in the world but his brane is not there.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
What promise? I and others have expectations but what’s he shown ? 21yards per game? How many deep reads has Fields missed? What about this season would have us think that beside raw speculation ?

To be fair, I think Mitch is blowing it by not just lobbing some up Pickens’ way but we haven’t seen much so far.

Maybe Pickens' 3rd game and he's laying out one handing balls? That's promise to me. More than I see from most Bears WRs.

Think about that with the Bears during Trubisky. That's the difference between Trubisky is inaccurate and Trubisky threw the ball so only the WR could get it. Instead our WRs were quitting on their routes while the QB was still scrambling.

Pickens also almost tipped one into an interception so it can still go both ways.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He dropped another easy pass as well. The catch was amazing, but it looked like he was out of position and thus it was a much more difficult catch than it needed to be.

Anyway, he is a very talented dude, that has never been the issue.
I made a great catch with just one of his tiny hands.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Dunno about that, He def didn't look 4.3 on tape but he def looked fast in college.

I had no issue with the kevin white pick but I knew it was boom or bust. Never thought he would bust because he was Mr. Glass, that one was a shocker.

I agree. Boom or bust is perfect classification for him and that’s why I was hesitant about the pick. For some reason I think a top ten pick should be a certainty even though I know that’s not the case.

I just didn’t see it in his highlights. Guessed right but then again without injuries he may have been a completely different player