George Pickens, WR, Georgia

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think I’ll move in my pool table since I’m living rent free in black halftimes head

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I think I’ll move in my pool table since I’m living rent free in black halftimes head
What @PrideisBears doesn't understand is I wasn't talking to him. I was having a conversation with Midway Fields and he had to put his 2 cents in.

Who's living in who's head?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What @PrideisBears doesn't understand is I wasn't talking to him. I was having a conversation with Midway Fields and he had to put his 2 cents in.

Who's living in who's head?
It’s a message board? DM him for a private conversation. Did you look up the OL for FA yet? Also did you know there will be more cuts as well and the OL are usually affected more by this?

Also going to hang up my Fields jersey here too

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It’s a message board? DM him for a private conversation. Did you look up the OL for FA yet? Also did you know there will be more cuts as well and the OL are usually affected more by this?

Also going to hang up my Fields jersey here too
He doesn’t like posters interrupting his trolling gig

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
That moron Ryan Pace will trade our 2nd away
My bet is they cut Foles, he signs with another team, THEN Pace trades that 2nd to reacquire Foles.

And before someone has a smart ass comment, of course Pace will renegotiate the Foles contract after he trades for him. you know, a big guaranteed money boost. Typical when acquiring a young, talented QB.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Lifetime UGA fan here. Bears have huge needs at CB and OL, so not particularly advocating for Pickens in the 2nd. But he’s gonna be a stud.

The issue with him has to do with maturity, suspensions, etc. But people can grow out of that stuff.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Luxury 2nd rounder WR with 1 receiver under contract next year ?
Stuck on stupid. The fact of the matter is the bears, have multiple holes within the same positions. OL, WR, DB, these holes cannot be filled in one year. Who they chose to go after to try and fill multiple holes doesn't matter as much as actually being successful and selecting good players, regardless of position of need.

The bears need an infusion of talent, period. That is not, and will never be a luxury.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Luxury 2nd rounder WR with 1 receiver under contract next year ?
...and you guys will be right back to crying about the o-line, and how unfair it is to evaluate Fields with such poor line play.

Plus, we didn't use much draft capital on D last year and DESPERATELY need a CB.

What you guys don't seem to understand is that you have to stop the other team from scoring too.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Stuck on stupid. The fact of the matter is the bears, have multiple holes within the same positions. OL, WR, DB, these holes cannot be filled in one year. Who they chose to go after to try and fill multiple holes doesn't matter as much as actually being successful and selecting good players, regardless of position of need.

The bears need an infusion of talent, period. That is not, and will never be a luxury.
So dumb. They need o-line and CB first and foremost.

You know nothing about the game.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
So dumb. They need o-line and CB first and foremost.

You know nothing about the game.
Lulz. If that's the path I'm more than fine with that. But more concerned about getting legitimate football players in the building. Instead of reaching for lesser talent to fill holes.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Lulz. If that's the path I'm more than fine with that. But more concerned about getting legitimate football players in the building. Instead of reaching to lesser talent to fill holes.
Wow. Great analysis. "We need legitimate football players."

A danger I've been telling you jabronis about for a couple of years with all the trade ups.

Only took 2 fucking years.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tackle position will really depend upon the health of Jenkins. He and Borom are fine at Tackle, at least as it looks in their rookie campaigns. Center on the other hand... I don't mind Wr as AR is gone, probably both vet pick up WR's as well. Leaves only Mooney and the rookie. Not enough.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

A danger I've been telling you jabronis about for a couple of years with all the trade ups.

Holy shit. Who knew The Rock posted on CCS!

If ya SMELLLLLELELELELELLELELE

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

So if Pickens is legitimate will you still be big mad because he is a WR?