George Pickens, WR, Georgia

bullsrose

Liked Posts:
Love him, Would have been a first rd pick had he not has his knee injury. might be a third or 4th rd pick!

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Love him, Would have been a first rd pick had he not has his knee injury. might be a third or 4th rd pick!
The meatballs in this group will not want anyone that has ever had an injury in their lifetime.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Is my hand selected 2022 draft pick for the Bears.

Let the record show. (@Aesopian)

He’s my guy.
If he falls it us in the 2nd, I would be all for picking him up.

just for shits and giggles, which Georgia dude would yo rather have in the 2nd Derain Kendrick or George Pickens?

Ive been leaning towards Kendrick, but can easily be convinced.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I don't want them wasting a pick on wr.

They need C, CB, S, G, OT.

Going to have to settle for a mediocre FA WR and Mooney next year.
We have one wr on the roster lol this offseason is going to be brutal

btw I think our center should be a solid veteran. Prob be a young qbs best friend

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I've seen 40-yard dash time: 4.59-seconds but I keep seeing
1640827890507.png

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I’m hoping they make a run at Armstead, the Saints LT in free agency.

Someone tell @Black Rainbow there are multiple avenues to acquire players in the NFL offseason.
Yes, I'm aware.

...now some please explain the Bears track record at drafting WRs - LMFAO.

Last edited:

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
Is Pickens even going to declare for the draft? I would be surprised (but not shocked) if he ran 4.4 at the combine coming off of an ACL. If he does, he probably won't be there in the 2nd

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
4.73 is Pickens estimated time from high school. That's a recruiting page in that screenshot. I could see him running in the low 4.6s, but I could also see him running in the high 4.4s. Of course, if he runs 4.6, you'll never see him run a 40. If he declares, he can definitely blame the injury for not running for teams. His speed isn't his calling card, though I think he has enough of it. His agility will determine how good of a WR he is at the next level. If he's able to separate, he has true #1 upside. I'm honestly not sure if he cracks round 1, even if he was healthy. I don't think he's as good a prospect as the top 4-5 guys in this class, but still a really good prospect.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
So already limited funds and a ton of positions to fill, and you prefer we spend big to replace a highly drafted 2nd year player?

I don’t think anyone should be comfortable with Jenkins or Borom protecting Fields’ blindside and I doubt the Bears will be either. They need to solidify LT. I am not talking about replacement, you shuffle Jenkins and Borom into other positions. One will be needed for RT. Jenkins could be a dominant RG. Whitehair looks cooked. Daniels is inconsistent and a free agent. Center is a huge need as Mustipher is replacement level. Lot of things need to be worked out on the Bears oline. But I will be very surprised if Jenkins and Borom are the starting tackles next year.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes, I'm aware.

...now some please explain the Bears track record at drafting WRs - LMFAO.
It didn’t seem like you were based on your initial response. Good to know.

Are you suggesting the Bears stop drafting WR. They haven’t spent many premium picks there. White was huge bust. Alshon was a great pick in the 2nd.

You don’t seem very solution oriented. Seem content splattering your vag juices all over the board.