George Pickens, WR, Georgia

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
iTs noT faIr tO juDgE FielDS bEhInD thIS Line. - CCS clown posse 2022 season.

What we really need is a rookie wr with a torn ACL. It's of the utmost importance!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yes, not wanting to draft a luxury WR when we have so many other holes to fill is a troll.
So if you have the chance to draft the 5th best wr in the draft in the 2 or the 12th best olinemen in the second who do you take?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

What we really need is a rookie wr with a torn ACL. It's of the utmost importance!
So who is in the clown posse?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Meh 40 yard times are worthless. In game speed means more
Well like @Midway Fields said 4.7 is laughable. A 4.7 guy is not gonna stretch the field and the D is not gonna have to worry about accounting for him. But I get it, In game speed, performance ect, means something. I'm not denying it.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

And the bestest petulant child award goes to....

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Does your boyfriend know you’re gay?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We should target guys that can stretch the field as Fields likes to go deep. Go after a Mike Williams in FA or draft a bigger WR that has some deep ability. So more Mike Evans than ARob.

A possession type WR is going to have limited value here as we already saw with ARob. Not sure if Pickens has enough speed to be a consistent deep ball threat in the NFL.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
We should target guys that can stretch the field as Fields likes to go deep. Go after a Mike Williams in FA or draft a bigger WR that has some deep ability. So more Mike Evans than ARob.

A possession type WR is going to have limited value here as we already saw with ARob. Not sure if Pickens has enough speed to be a consistent deep ball threat in the NFL.
They need WRs with great hands and precise route running ability who always seem to be open. Pickens can be that guy. They need that more so than a guy with blazing speed.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:

I think Pickens is closer to Mike Williams than ARob. Closer in size and pedigree and I think closer in speed (4.54 for Williams, ARob was like 4.61) with a fully healthy ACL. Pickens has been a big play WR in college, and his dad was a big play WR in the NFL. I definitely think Pickens is more than a possession WR.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I think Pickens is closer to Mike Williams than ARob. Closer in size and pedigree and I think closer in speed (4.54 for Williams, ARob was like 4.61) with a fully healthy ACL. Pickens has been a big play WR in college, and his dad was a big play WR in the NFL. I definitely think Pickens is more than a possession WR.
Exactly. And honestly, even if he was, there’s nothing wrong with having an elite possession WR when you have a young QB.