George tells team no truth to Nagy firing rumors

BaBaBlacksheep

Just a kid from the burbs...
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Why would you wait so long to do this? Bears ownership are idiots, they could have had the official Chicago Bears twitter just tweet "No truth to rumors - no decision has been made to fire Nagy after THU" and killed these rumors in the cradle.
It’s hard to find Earnie during the holidays.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
:vash: ??

pVc2OYt.gif

Don't forget he was Bruno the Red or something like that before Hal

SugabearMVP

Who cares. When has there been any truth to how things play out? They can say whatever and do whatever. Then when it does happen, you hear things like "well we thought long and hard about it and it was a really tough decision"... same old crap.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
All the whispers were probably put out there by Nagy himself- Because most likely got the Ed Orgeron notice - You are the Coach in name only, but the team will be going in a new direction and left it open ended with the date

- I suspect he is a dead man walking and the latest the axe will fall is at the end of the season-

Just an opinion though-

Sparks500

Perfect example of what an absolute clusterfuck this team is. We fans are literally begging them to get rid of Nagy to give us some hope for the future, and they’ll keep him just to show what nice people they are.
they don’t give a fuck about fans, or winning apparently….

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
He said Nagy won't be fired after the game Thursday. The rumor said it was gonna to happen this Monday. He is basically telling the truth, but it does not mean Nagy will not be fired on Monday
Yeah...the Bears regime would never fire on Thanksgiving or Christmas.

I never believed that part.

It appears there is a divided locker room though.

Tillman33

This organization is pathetic, damn frauds in the executive suite. The Bears could be 0-14 but Virginia would giggle and cheer if the Bears beat GB with a hand off to Akiem Hicks

Tee

Beast Mode
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Why would you wait so long to do this? Bears ownership are idiots, they could have had the official Chicago Bears twitter just tweet "No truth to rumors - no decision has been made to fire Nagy after THU" and killed these rumors in the cradle.
Actually imo, I think it was a smart play by George to wait and see how the team and Nagy would react to the rumors. Maybe wanted to see the reactions of the players reunite the team and set some fire under these hapless Bears team. Just a theory.

dabears70

I am Ryan Pace
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This organization is pathetic, damn frauds in the executive suite. The Bears could be 0-14 but Virginia would giggle and cheer if the Bears beat GB with a hand off to Akiem Hicks
Well to be fair i would be pretty damn happy beating GB as well no matter how we did it.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Players see the coach is not accountable, the Owner doesn't hold people accountable, the players give up.
It's basic psychology.

TedPhillipsToupe

Actually imo, I think it was a smart play by George to wait and see how the team and Nagy would react to the rumors. Maybe wanted to see the reactions of the players reunite the team and set some fire under these hapless Bears team. Just a theory.
This assumes McCaskey understands football, football players, competition, basically anything other than losing.