Get Rid of Bryant!

LongtimeCubfan

Liked Posts:
He has never wanted to be here. He has made that perfectly clear. Furthermore, he is not a clutch hitter and every time he slides or falls to the ground, he comes up lame. He is either extremely injury-prone or just soft. I say unload him now while he still has some market value.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Ahem. Cough cough.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
He has never wanted to be here. He has made that perfectly clear. Furthermore, he is not a clutch hitter and every time he slides or falls to the ground, he comes up lame. He is either extremely injury-prone or just soft. I say unload him now while he still has some market value.

Pretty much everything you said is false lol.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Cha $$$$ Ching! BYE KRI$!!!

Scott Boras was ready for the subject before the question was asked. Some say he’s been preparing for it for seven years.

Kris Bryant? Free agency?

“He’s a major-league manifold,” Boras said. “That’s what he is.”

A what?

“The manifold,” Boras said with a smile, spreading his fingers and wiggling his hand in different directions.

“He’s the major-league manifold. He can go anywhere.”

The agent also offered a glimpse of the pitch suitors will get in the fall when he presents the binder of analyses and comparisons on the uniquely versatile Bryant that will try to make the case the former MVP and four-time All-Star belongs at the top of this free agent class — ahead of, among others, shortstops Corey Seager, Trevor Story and Carlos Correa and teammates Javy Báez and Anthony Rizzo.

“My job is never to find a comp. My job is to define the comp,” Boras said. “And there’s only one comp for Kris Bryant. …

“Kris Bryant.”

Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:

Great post! Boras is looking to set the market and make bank with his boy Bryant. TRADE HIM NOW!!!!!!

Last edited:

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
No you got it all wrong. The tack we gotta take is that Bryant is the greatest baseball player of all time and is worth a giant hall in a trade even for half a season.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is going on here? Bryant byt himself is worth a nice haul. The guy can play ever position on the diamond except C with power and OBP skills. You are talking an upper tier bat that literally can be your utility guy. That is extremely valuable.

Everyone stop being cucks

Steve_A

Liked Posts:
He's not half of Shohei / Tatis or Vlad.
That's the problem.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
What is going on here? Bryant byt himself is worth a nice haul. The guy can play ever position on the diamond except C with power and OBP skills. You are talking an upper tier bat that literally can be your utility guy. That is extremely valuable.

Everyone stop being cucks
I think everyone is fine with trading him now. But the OP is just wrong on everything he’s said lol

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Cha $$$$ Ching! BYE KRI$!!!

Scott Boras was ready for the subject before the question was asked. Some say he’s been preparing for it for seven years.

Kris Bryant? Free agency?

“He’s a major-league manifold,” Boras said. “That’s what he is.”

A what?

“The manifold,” Boras said with a smile, spreading his fingers and wiggling his hand in different directions.

“He’s the major-league manifold. He can go anywhere.”

The agent also offered a glimpse of the pitch suitors will get in the fall when he presents the binder of analyses and comparisons on the uniquely versatile Bryant that will try to make the case the former MVP and four-time All-Star belongs at the top of this free agent class — ahead of, among others, shortstops Corey Seager, Trevor Story and Carlos Correa and teammates Javy Báez and Anthony Rizzo.

“My job is never to find a comp. My job is to define the comp,” Boras said. “And there’s only one comp for Kris Bryant. …

“Kris Bryant.”
He gone.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No, he gone. So is Kimb. Javy and Rizz will stay.
I think this is a poor idea. Bryant should say - you sell off Kimbrel, Javy and Rizzo. That's JMHO