Get Rid of Bryant!

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Ahhh, more classic words of wisdom.....it's not about being good or not. It's about control.

Ok, let's sift through the waiver wire and get a bunch of players that are not good but we can control them.

Problem solved!!!

It sounds like the Pirates' business model.

Where do you come up with this shit?

Yes.

Control means 2022 Happ has the opertunity to rebound. Right now his value is toilet water.

Jake is trash.
Williams is trash.
Alozay has time to improve. He is a rookie.
Contreras is a guy you build around.
Hendricks is a guy you build around.

Sell high. Buy low. Pretty typical stuff.

With Javy he is leading the NL in SO. That is a value repression. If Jed doesn't get a return to his liking QO and move on.

This is not the same situation as he had with Yu. That was a payroll dump.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I would consider Nico core also. He is hitting over .300. Just because David hasn't figured that out doesn't diminish what he is doing.

Cubs need more guys that don't wait around for their 1 cookie a day to swing at.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Trade him to the White Sox for Tony Drunk Fucktard Larussa, Evan Marshall, Dylan Cease, and Jose Abreu.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bust

Liked Posts:
This has been an ongoing thing. I remember a couple of years back it seemed like the club house was seperated between spanish players and white players. Seems there are clicks and when ya winning. It dont matter but when you start losing that fracture gets super inflated. I am a big component of keeping Contreras and being our Yadi. I dont think you trade Baez either unless you getting a haul. Just my two cents

These days it's about vaccinations or not cliques. Rizzo the team captain with the worst player on the team > jayhey proclaims in public they not getting shots probably didn't help team morale cause at the time mlb allowed more freedom at 85pct and the cubs were but a handful of teams below it. Come to think it was this about the time the cubs free falled out of the standings?!? uh oh.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Javy takes 4/100 Jed should take it. If not QO if a solid trade doesn't present itself.

Story will mess up his market and he might take the QO.

Cubs will need a SS regardless in 2022.
You do know Story is having a terrible year? He isnt head and shoulder above Baez in the trade market

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
These days it's about vaccinations or not cliques. Rizzo the team captain with the worst player on the team > jayhey proclaims in public they not getting shots probably didn't help team morale cause at the time mlb allowed more freedom at 85pct and the cubs were but a handful of teams below it. Come to think it was this about the time the cubs free falled out of the standings?!? uh oh.
No

LongtimeCubfan

Liked Posts:
Haha. As usual, he comes up with bases loaded x2 in all star game and has nothing to show for it. 5 men LOB. Typical Bryant.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
He has never wanted to be here. He has made that perfectly clear. Furthermore, he is not a clutch hitter and every time he slides or falls to the ground, he comes up lame. He is either extremely injury-prone or just soft. I say unload him now while he still has some market value.
From the way you describe him it seems like he has zero market value.

LongtimeCubfan

Liked Posts:
I believe that’s why he hasn’t been traded yet. Teams don’t value him as much as the Cubs would like and they haven’t been offered an attractive package as a result. Other teams know that he just isn’t that good. He has never learned how to use his body to hit versus just his arms.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I believe that’s why he hasn’t been traded yet. Teams don’t value him as much as the Cubs would like and they haven’t been offered an attractive package as a result. Other teams know that he just isn’t that good. He has never learned how to use his body to hit versus just his arms.

LOL or the cubs were waiting till after the all star break when Kris was scheduled to represent the Cubs. They were never trading him before the all star game when they have a chance to have the whole country/world see that cubs uniform

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Bryant could have done so much better. Kyle Schwarber is another one, his wife is bigger then him, lol. They must like em Thiccc....

Are you bagging on a man's wife? That is pretty lame. Bryant is the last guy to go after a trophy wife. Nothing but props to a solid human who loves his family.

A person who values looks over substance is a shallow human.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Are you bagging on a man's wife? That is pretty lame. Bryant is the last guy to go after a trophy wife. Nothing but props to a solid human who loves his family.

A person who values looks over substance is a shallow human.

Millionaire with cows for wives. I sure am bagging him. Could have done SO MUCH BETTER

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Millionaire with cows for wives. I sure am bagging him. Could have done SO MUCH BETTER

You must be a sad lonely man that subscribes to Brazzers.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Not to mention she has poped out kids. That will put on weight.

Kris went to college here in San Diego at a Christian University. He has values that go beyond banging the playboy model.

Bust

Liked Posts:
He has never wanted to be here. He has made that perfectly clear. Furthermore, he is not a clutch hitter and every time he slides or falls to the ground, he comes up lame. He is either extremely injury-prone or just soft. I say unload him now while he still has some market value.

Great call! He hasn't done shit post cubs. Injury prone like a mofo. No more power.

GREAT MOVE JED!