Getsy has Tev’s back

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears media continues to make crazy allegations and fake trade rumors again. I expect to see fake trade rumors in the next few months for Roquan Smith until he signs a long term contract.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Give him lots of reps in preseason #1. Least a half

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Give him lots of reps in preseason #1. Least a half
If he's healthy he'll probably got a lot but we don't know where he is in the recovery process.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If he's healthy he'll probably got a lot but we don't know where he is in the recovery process.
He didn’t do much at practice. Didn’t participate in drills, according to reports

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So as I said media needed to ask about things specifically and once they did, the answer was clear.

#NoMudDragging

Montucky

Liked Posts:
He put some pads on and watched other people practice. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Liked Posts:
I wonder if he's overweight and the new staff won't let him play until he's down to their number.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Ok not a malcontent just injury prone. At some point though you stop trying to find the whys and tell Jenkins he needs to figure out how to be available to the team. You don’t want to aggravate an injury although I would love to know what he picked up between game 17 of last season and start of camp, but if takes too long to get your body right you can miss your NFL window - ask kevin white about that.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
His presser told me he's not ready mentally

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So as I said media needed to ask about things specifically and once they did, the answer was clear.

#NoMudDragging
Yeah that’s bad if it’s not true lol. Although Eberflus could have said more like Getsy IMO.

It’s also possible the Bears leaked that info to find a trade partner, and when they couldn’t find one at the price they wanted, he was brought into the fold.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah that’s bad if it’s not true lol. Although Eberflus could have said more like Getsy IMO.

It’s also possible the Bears leaked that info to find a trade partner, and when they couldn’t find one at the price they wanted, he was brought into the fold.

#proveit