My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If I remember right, M McDaniel doesn't call plays either

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I’ll wait and let it play out. Feels like they traded an 8-8 staff for a new 8-8 staff. They’re poaching from the Indy juggernaut. (I know it’s 17 games now)

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I’m basing this on the game he started against KC and his game against Detroit. The vaunted Packers offensive coaching staff could only muster 7 points (in garbage time) without Arod against what was at the time the 31st ranked defense. Love looked awful, and looked no better against the worst team in the NFL in week 18.

Maybe Love is just that bad, but still, it’s disappointing that they hired someone with no proven track record of success when it comes to developing QBs at the professional level, and it’s not like MSU’s offense was any good when he was there either. The only positive here is that coaches seem to think very highly of this guy but the fact is is that all of these coaching candidates will have connections who will rave about them upon them getting hired. We’ll see, though.
Yeah, his sample size is way too small to objectively come up with any conclusion as to how he will fare in the NFL. His days at UTAH ST. He showed somebody something enough to trade up and draft him. As for any new coaches on the Bears…..like all coaches they just need a start, who really knows what the future holds for them. If every coach were turned away solely because of experience……well I think you get it.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Am I the only person who finds it weird that they essentially traded Nagy and his average results for a bunch of Colts guys who have pretty much had the same average results for the last few years? Why are they acting like the Colts are this great organization and their assistants need to be poached? It’s a bit laughable. Whatever though.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Am I the only person who finds it weird that they essentially traded Nagy and his average results for a bunch of Colts guys who have pretty much had the same average results for the last few years? Why are they acting like the Colts are this great organization and their assistants need to be poached? It’s a bit laughable. Whatever though.
The good news is literally anyone is better than Nagy. Ru-Paul would be an upgrade

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Maybe cause the same goof ball did the hiring as last time

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I think your the only person who already believes the new look Bears are avergae.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Well, the HC has play calling duties so there isn't a huge amount of need for an OC when Rodgers is around.

When Rodgers leaves, @aaronitout (Aaron'sNuts) is going to cry and cry and cry. KEK KEK KEK

tenor.gif
Please! We HAVE to change aaronitout to Qaaronitout. It’s just too perfect….

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Not really.

The two coaches before Nagy were worse than him.
Fox would have got better results with this roster. Trestman may be a tranny (which is fine!), but he at least had a successful offense and would have had better results…although ultimately would have lost the locker room because he can’t lead grown men

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Fox would have got better results with this roster. Trestman may be a tranny (which is fine!), but he at least had a successful offense and would have had better results…although ultimately would have lost the locker room because he can’t lead grown men

They sucked.

Last edited:

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Yeah. I’ll give them a shot. I have to. You never really know until you see it play out. It feels like a bunch of lukewarm hires though.
Yeah, but every time the Bears go after the "hot" hire they get burned.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Semantics aside, how is he not under qualified? Denver interviewed the entire GB population so not sure that really means anything. How is he qualified?
Was Belichick qualified when he took his first job as speacial assistant in Baltimore? Or when he took the assistant special teams coach in Detroit or when he took the receivers coaching position? Guys need a chance

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
So far I'm actually pretty stoked about the moves they've made. Working on the OL and supporting Fields? Yes, please. RPO and the GB slant game? Yes, please. I like the way this is going.
I'm with you, who knows but I think these new guys are pretty smart and know more than we do. If someone consistently doesn't like what the team does and is always 100% negative I don't get why they don't just pick a new team to support, that's what I would do unless they just love misery.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Was Belichick qualified when he took his first job as speacial assistant in Baltimore? Or when he took the assistant special teams coach in Detroit or when he took the receivers coaching position? Guys need a chance
Sure but how many BB are there? Like I said, the hire could work out great but looking at his resume, he’s under qualified. It’s not really even debatable

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:

this is annoying too.

comparing everybody to Belichick as if there’s any correlation. you could literally do this for anybody.

what about me as a coach for the bears? We all have to start somewhere. I need a shot. You know who else needed a shot? Bill Belichick.