Ghosts of CCS/CBMB past

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Desp was great....always knew I could get him worked up and freaking out. He was like Nick only less cringey...which says a lot considering he was pretty cringe. I think 90% or roughly half of my bans were because of him

Lance knew how to drop a thread.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Desp was great....always knew I could get him worked up and freaking out. He was like Nick only less cringey...which says a lot considering he was pretty cringe. I think 90% or roughly half of my bans were because of him

Lance knew how to drop a thread.
For fuck sakes there's another gem and that wasn't even that long ago. How could I forget him. We had him in Chatzy with us for a bit no? Giving us the play by play updates from his mother cycle.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Does the dude who has Skeletor as his avi still post here, didn't he smoke stuff and have visions or is that someone else?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
For fuck sakes there's another gem and that wasn't even that long ago. How could I forget him. We had him in Chatzy with us for a bit no? Giving us the play by play updates from his mother cycle.
One thing is very likely for Desperado and THE HAWK - maga might have broken both of them.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Thread wouldn't be right with out the mention of O.G First timer. It's possible there may have never been a better troll. When he was in his prime he had more meet me in the park callouts than anyone. A true master craftsman.

And of course, Rory...lol

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Does Fisch still post here?

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Can't remember the account that Rick rolled @Hbkrusso into falling in E-love but that shit was classic. Jabaited, catfished. The best part of it was. He didn't even care. No shame. To this day he still has some feels for her.
I liked HBK that man had layers like an onion that he didn't show often but when he did he surprised you.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Thread wouldn't be right with out the mention of O.G First timer. It's possible there may have never been a better troll. When he was in his prime he had more meet me in the park callouts than anyone. A true master craftsman.

And of course, Rory...lol
Oh Rory

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I miss Tribar/ @CRM 114
this...he started out as enemy of the people the slowly morphed into frenemy of the people, then he was accepted as a bro. Hope he is doing well