Giorgio Tavecchio

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
After Parkey’s game today and previous games (ex Miami missed kick in OT) if I were Pace I’d be giving this guy a call. He hasn’t missed a kick yet and will inevitably be getting released once Matt Bryant returns to the Falcons.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah that's a good call. When K.Long went down they brought T.Mizzell up from the practice squad but he sucks and Benny can do anything he can do so send him back to the PS and sign Tavecchio or any other kicker to give Parkey a damn wake up call. I think we owe Parkey too much to give up on him right now and would rather give him that wake up call and whenever we decide to give him another chance if he can't improve to the kicker he has been in the past then eat the money we owe him.

swz01

Liked Posts:
The killer is they were all kicks under 40 yards and none were under pressure. Already missed a big pressure kick for the win this year. Don't know what his deal is. I'd probably cut him loose if Tavecchio comes available.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The money wouldn't be terrible.
Giorgio Tavecchio signed a 1 year, $555,000 contract with the Atlanta Falcons, including an average annual salary of $555,000. In 2018, Tavecchio will earn a base salary of $359,117, while carrying a cap hit of$359,117.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The killer is they were all kicks under 40 yards and none were under pressure. Already missed a big pressure kick for the win this year. Don't know what his deal is. I'd probably cut him loose if Tavecchio comes available.

M.Bryant almost came back this week so i would think he'll be back for Atlanta next week and unless they for some odd reason decide to keep two kickers he'll get cut.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
And, it would be hilarious to listen to the announcers butcher his name.....

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
They can't really cut Parkey due to dead cap in contract, but I guess you could carry two kickers.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
His salary and roster bonus next year is guaranteed. So 9 mill in dead cap this year and 5 mill next year. So gotta ride out this storm.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That absolutely sucks....Just go for 2 pt'ers here on out