Gipson re-signs with Bears

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I feel like I'm getting lulled into a false sense of calm with these last few signings, like everything is going to be alright. Let's see how reality smacks me.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good singing even though I was more than happy to see how Ejax would play next to Bush. I thought Desai would maybe use Bush more like Fangio used Amos and let Ejax play centerfield more often.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Increases Draft flexibility. Either a trade up....or....BAP.......OT........QB.......WR......

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Good singing even though I was more than happy to see how Ejax would play next to Bush. I thought Desai would maybe use Bush more like Fangio used Amos and let Ejax play centerfield more often.

I'm a big D.Bush fan and have been since we drafted him but i'm much more comfortable having him as our top backup safety and i really liked how they used him when Trevathan was hurt and they had Bush playing some ILB and Box safety.

Love that we're bringing back T.Gipson.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
He's undervalued. He played really well last year and made his fair share of impact plays in the secondary. The safety position is worth less than runningbacks these days it seems.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He's undervalued. He played really well last year and made his fair share of impact plays in the secondary. The safety position is worth less than runningbacks these days it seems.

I will continue to breath air while Montgomery holds his breath waiting for a bigger contract than Eddie Jackson's.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I will continue to breath air while Montgomery holds his breath waiting for a bigger contract than Eddie Jackson's.
Well Eddie Jackson was coming off a season where he was the best safety in the league and he got about two-thirds the guaranteed money Ezekiel Elliott received just a few months prior.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well Eddie Jackson was coming off a season where he was the best safety in the league and he got about two-thirds the guaranteed money Ezekiel Elliott received just a months prior.
I wonder if there were any other factors in the contract differences of those two, or if it literally came down to them playing different positions. makes ya think!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I wonder if there were any other factors in the contract differences of those two, or if it literally came down to them playing different positions. makes ya think!

Last edited by a moderator: