give Desai some credit

dennehy

Liked Posts:
He won't be able to cover up for Duke Shelley very often.

But he was really creative today from what I could tell.

Jaylon was an absolute stud today. Shut down A+ play from him.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I was with you until that 4th quarter. We can't keep seeing the defense break down on pass plays downfield every week. They also have to be better on 3rd down. Bengals didn't have a 3 and out the entire game on offense. Rams didn't have one last week either. Obviously 3 INT's means you did something right, and the defense deserves praise for their performance, but if they want to be great, they need to clean up some of those other miscues.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I don't know who can save them but they need to replace Shelley. The 3 and outs are reality without him. I am not sure why our safeties can't take the correct angles on deep passes either but that needs to be corrected. That said defense performed great today especially vs expectations. Great job by Desai.

Feeva

Liked Posts:
I don't know who can save them but they need to replace Shelley. The 3 and outs are reality without him. I am not sure why our safeties can't take the correct angles on deep passes either but that needs to be corrected. That said defense performed great today especially vs expectations. Great job by Desai.
Yes, they can cut him today?? I’ll take buster skrine back

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shelly is awful. Desai was good until he wasn’t, those big pass plays cannot happen. That play looked very similar to the 67 yarder vs the rams.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Tough to blame Desai for Vildor getting roasted and Jackson being super late and taking a shit angle.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Tough to blame Desai for Vildor getting roasted and Jackson being super late and taking a shit angle.
Here's something that hasn't been said in a while but E.Jackson had a pretty damn good game. Hopefully this game along with the embarrassment from last weeks game will get him to get back to playing like the guy we drafted before he got his new contract.