Give Lazor the Reigns

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is where Nagy should be all game long...

blue-tent*1024xx3264-1836-0-306.jpg

And the fact that it has KC logos on it is on purpose. I WISH HE WAS STILL WITH THE CHEFS!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is where Nagy should be all game long...

blue-tent*1024xx3264-1836-0-306.jpg

And the fact that it has KC logos on it is on purpose. I WISH HE WAS STILL WITH THE CHEFS!

Well, that would at least explain his play calling if he was permanently concussed.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well, that would at least explain his play calling if he was permanently concussed.

Maybe the sun beating down on his unprotected bald fucking head scrambled his damn brains.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's nice that Foles gives great speeches and calls out the Head Coach to his face as well as to the media. But since the Atlanta game, the quarterback play is bad as its been in Chicago since Jonathan Quinn. Someone needs to call him out.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think it's been established that the Bears just lack talent along the O-line. Throw in a solid mixture of Nagy's fucked playcalling and play designs to go with bad QB play and a shit runningback and you have the circa 2019-2020 Chicago Bears offense.

At this point the question is who do you add to fix the O-line RIGHT NOW? Pace/Nagy had multiple opportunities to upgrade the talent last offseason through the draft and free-agency yet they chose to scapegoat Helfrich and Hiestand and stuck with the same group of linemen who continue to collectively suck balls to this very day.

The list of free-agent options currently includes:
Cordy Glenn who may not even want to play football anymore.
Justin Britt who has at the very least starting experience.
Josh Kline and Mike Person are still out there. Warford opted out but could opt back in.

There are some options to help and I honestly have no idea why Pace and Nagy are pretending like this offensive line is acceptable, unless ownership cut them off from spending anymore??
You can not opt back in after opting out.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is now maybe, was, no. He was a beast in Chicago.

Sorry if he has any sort of burst in 2018, that offense would have been hard to stop on the ground. He had a gigantic hole in the playoffs game and didn't have the burst to get thru it and was arm tackled by his feet. It ended up a 5yd gain when it should have been a 50yd gain. Howard can go fuck off in the sunset for all I care.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Sorry if he has any sort of burst in 2018, that offense would have been hard to stop on the ground. He had a gigantic hole in the playoffs game and didn't have the burst to get thru it and was arm tackled by his feet. It ended up a 5yd gain when it should have been a 50yd gain. Howard can go fuck off in the sunset for all I care.

he neutered Naggy in 2018. Two years later seems like a great thing lol

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
he neutered Naggy in 2018. Two years later seems like a great thing lol

Was a hell of a pass blocker. Pace fucked up by not trading him to the Fins for the 3rd round pick in the 2018 offseason. Should have dumped him immediately when that trade proposal came thru.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Was a hell of a pass blocker. Pace fucked up by not trading him to the Fins for the 3rd round pick in the 2018 offseason. Should have dumped him immediately when that trade proposal came thru.
And the dumb ass could have got a 1 for ar last year.

JoSeCuERvO

CBMB Crossover
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando City SC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
I think it's been established that the Bears just lack talent along the O-line. Throw in a solid mixture of Nagy's fucked playcalling and play designs to go with bad QB play and a shit runningback and you have the circa 2019-2020 Chicago Bears offense.

At this point the question is who do you add to fix the O-line RIGHT NOW? Pace/Nagy had multiple opportunities to upgrade the talent last offseason through the draft and free-agency yet they chose to scapegoat Helfrich and Hiestand and stuck with the same group of linemen who continue to collectively suck balls to this very day.

The list of free-agent options currently includes:
Cordy Glenn who may not even want to play football anymore.
Justin Britt who has at the very least starting experience.

Josh Kline and Mike Person are still out there. Warford opted out but could opt back in.

There are some options to help and I honestly have no idea why Pace and Nagy are pretending like this offensive line is acceptable, unless ownership cut them off from spending anymore??
Agreed, we know this o-line is trash and just a slight upgrade in this area could be the difference in both loses. It doesnt make sense how we are not looking at these FA or trying to trade from some of the bottom of the barrel teams. Pace needs to wake the fuck up.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I don't think Nagy will hand off playcalling duties, even though he should, because once that happens he has essentially fired himself. Either way, he loses.

If the offense improves, he shows himself useless. If the offense doesn't improve, he shows himself clueless.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This writer (Ryan Heckman) has to be a CCS member cause he's saying everything in this article that many of us have been saying for over a year now.

The Chicago Bears have some glaring issues to address on offense if they’re to make a serious playoff push.
Monday night, the Chicago Bears proved every single naysayer correct. The Los Angeles Rams flat-out embarrassed them in a 24-10 victory.

The final score even feels generous, as the Bears’ defense came up with a very late fumble recovery for a touchdown. Offensively, Chicago put up a measly three points. Matt Nagy and his offense continue to be the biggest problem in Chicago.

It’s nothing new for Bears fans, who are used to defense carrying any good team in Chicago for decades now. If the Bears are a winning team, it’s the defense doing most of the work. That’s history, for you.

This year has been no different. The Bears are second-to-last in running the football, 17th in passing and still can’t put points on the board. It’s the same old story for the Bears, who have somehow managed a record of 5-2.

Yet, despite their record, it feels as though things may implode at any moment. The Green Bay Packers bounced back after losing their first game as Aaron Rodgers and company took care of business, now sitting atop the NFC North. Even the Detroit Lions have won two in a row and just made a trade for defensive end Everson Griffen.

This division is only going to get tougher. The season is only going to become more difficult for the Bears, who have games against the New Orleans Saints and Tennessee Titans in the next two weeks.

So, how do they fix their offensive woes? In all likelihood, the Bears can’t do enough to completely turn things around offensively. But, how can the Bears at least get to the point where they’re able to score enough points to help their defense out?

There are a handful of steps Ryan Pace and his coaching staff can take, starting with checking out the trade market.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If he’s posting on fansided, he probably is a ccs poster

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Tom I agree with what you're saying, but your misuse of the word "reign" makes me cringe.
Reign is something a king or queen does. Rein (as in reins on a horse) means to control or direct. In this case - an offense.
You don't have to thank me...just trying to help. :)