Giving up on NBA

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
Supported the Packers, Zephyrs and the Bulls and was hoping the Bulls would improve this coming season. With this corvid 19 going on for months and changing our our lives I realize that I don't need sports to make me happy. I'll always will follow the White Sox and Bears but as for basketball I'm done.
When I see millionaires, just because they have a forum , I don't need to hear LeBron and others preaching us about BLM and race relationships and how bad Trump is. My best friend in my 20's lived in the projects on 35th St just off of King Dr. Did everything with his family. Went on vacations, took jis younger sister to see Barry White. I played in an all black baseball league. Then I had kids and my daughter's best friend is black and my son's friend is Mexican. I don't believe that race relations are as bad as the media portrays. Lot more examples I can give. I know this isn't a politics forum but it's the players who are making it so.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
“I know some minorities that aren’t struggling, so everything is good.”

awesome take

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Supported the Packers, Zephyrs and the Bulls and was hoping the Bulls would improve this coming season. With this corvid 19 going on for months and changing our our lives I realize that I don't need sports to make me happy. I'll always will follow the White Sox and Bears but as for basketball I'm done.
When I see millionaires, just because they have a forum , I don't need to hear LeBron and others preaching us about BLM and race relationships and how bad Trump is. My best friend in my 20's lived in the projects on 35th St just off of King Dr. Did everything with his family. Went on vacations, took jis younger sister to see Barry White. I played in an all black baseball league. Then I had kids and my daughter's best friend is black and my son's friend is Mexican. I don't believe that race relations are as bad as the media portrays. Lot more examples I can give. I know this isn't a politics forum but it's the players who are making it so.

Oh man. I hope lebron doesn't see this. How will he sleep at night?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm giving up on threads by @Deep Dish Pizza

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Which is it?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Which is it?
The 1961–62 NBA season was the Packers' 1st season in the NBA. It would also be their only season for the franchise under that name. They would be renamed the Chicago Zephyrs for the 1962–1963 season.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The 1961–62 NBA season was the Packers' 1st season in the NBA. It would also be their only season for the franchise under that name. They would be renamed the Chicago Zephyrs for the 1962–1963 season.
To think, this could be called the Packers forum

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
TIL