Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine passing on Cam Newton and Jameis Winston for $1M so you could give up a fourth-round pick for Nick Foles AND guarantee him $21M only to keep starting Mitchell Trubisky. GM of the Year, Ryan Pace.

This is after moving up in the draft to select Mitch over Watson and Mahomes.

#winning
So you think Cam chooses us over the Patriots? :rolleyes: Of course, we could have traded for him for a lot more but that was difficult without a workout out and med evaluation but maybe worth the risk. Winston has a 28-42 career record with a rating like Trubs and led the league with 30 INTs last year. He's also not the guy for this system. Not sure either one is though Cam may be better than what we have. His #s don't impress.

Last edited:

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Imagine passing on Cam Newton and Jameis Winston for $1M so you could give up a fourth-round pick for Nick Foles AND guarantee him $21M only to keep starting Mitchell Trubisky. GM of the Year, Ryan Pace.

This is after moving up in the draft to select Mitch over Watson and Mahomes.

#winning

How many of us can keep f*cking up on our jobs like Pace and still be employed? Whiff on draft pick after draft pick, overpay free agent busts, and still keep employment??? No, he has to go!!!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He just lost a QB competition to Mitch Trubisky.

I'm not even sold that he actually did lose that battle, i think it was part a business move, part a show of confidence in him hoping it will help and part that i just think N.Foles is better as a backup who can come in and replace a QB and play well like he did in his super bowl run in Philly. I also think it's the right move to give Trubisky the start and hope the kid shows he can start in the NFL. He should be on a short leash of course, and i'm sure he will be, but he still needs enough time to get himself adjusted just like most of these guys will need after not having any preseason games.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He just lost a QB competition to Mitch Trubisky.
tenor.gif