GMs ask BB to be respectful

bufordht

Liked Posts:
General managers from around the National Football League have sent an official petition to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell requesting that Bill Belichick stop snickering to himself and muttering “Ha, suckers” upon the completion of every offseason transaction.

“A first- and third-round pick in exchange for Brandin Cooks, who is going to catch a minimum of 20 Tom Brady touchdown passes next season? Ha, suckers,” Belichick reportedly said to himself, though clearly loudly enough so that all parties on the conference call could hear.

“Hehehehehehe”

“Sorry, what was that?” responded a shaken Saints GM Mickey Loomis. “Because it sure sounded like you just called me a sucker. And I don’t appreciate that, Mr. Belichick. I have always treated you and your franchise with utmost respect, and I would very much like it if –”

However, before he could continue, he was informed that Belichick had hung up the phone during the first syllable of Loomis saying “sorry.”

https://thekicker.com/gms-ask-belic...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thought it'd be the onion.