Go get Brady!

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I'm Pace and Tom Brady is available I'm finding a way to fit it under the cap and give Brady the keys. Who cares if it puts them in cap hell, the Defense is ready to win NOW.

We all know Mitch will not get us to the promise land. Brady can get us a Super Bowl like Manning did at the end of his career with Denver, and Brady now is better than Manning was then.

Even if the Bears fall short of winning a SB under Brady it's worth the gamble. The Bears are starved for a SB and if they wait until Mitch flunks out your Def is over the hill and you are rebuilding anyways.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
Why? He's done......cant throw the ball down the field. The Hate for Mitch skews all things here...........not that he shouldn't be hated against

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
He would make a great OC and could help teach Mitch how to read defenses pre-snap and audible better

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why? He's done......cant throw the ball down the field. The Hate for Mitch skews all things here...........not that he shouldn't be hated against
Sure he can. Like I said, he is better now than Manning was when he went to Denver. I think Brady has 2-3 good years left in him.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Yes, absolutely yes. I think he goes back to New England for one more year, though.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Sure he can. Like I said, he is better now than Manning was when he went to Denver. I think Brady has 2-3 good years left in him.
?? When he WENT to Denver? Not even close.. unless you meant his last year in Denver. I think it's safe to say Brady won't be throwing 55 touchdowns in a season next year.

mecha

Liked Posts:
?? When he WENT to Denver? Not even close.. unless you meant his last year in Denver. I think it's safe to say Brady won't be throwing 55 touchdowns in a season next year.

Peyton Manning, forever the regular season champion lol. sure his 2013 campaign was great, but when it was 2014 and he was in the playoffs, the Donkos lucked their way into probably one of the most humiliating Super Bowl losses ever cause the dude couldn't throw farther than 5 yards against one of the best defenses ever. they ate him alive. he should've hung it up when he left the Colts, but he did get another ring out of the deal from their defense being better than the Panthers defense. what a shitshow game that was too.

Brady's smart, I'm sure he'll announce he's hanging it up within the week.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He would make a great OC and could help teach Mitch how to read defenses pre-snap and audible better

He'd make an awesome OC. But the reasons I believe that more superstar players don't become coaches is the time. It's hard to put in years of 16 hour days.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I never even thought of how ridiculous Club Dub must sound to a guy who won half a dozen Super Bowls.
Yeah lol, but I don't think it's ridiculous for a young team like the Bears. Many of the guys had never experienced a winning season, and they were riding high with going 12-4.

But 12-4 is an average season for the GOAT.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Peyton Manning, forever the regular season champion lol. sure his 2013 campaign was great, but when it was 2014 and he was in the playoffs, the Donkos lucked their way into probably one of the most humiliating Super Bowl losses ever cause the dude couldn't throw farther than 5 yards against one of the best defenses ever. they ate him alive. he should've hung it up when he left the Colts, but he did get another ring out of the deal from their defense being better than the Panthers defense. what a shitshow game that was too.

Brady's smart, I'm sure he'll announce he's hanging it up within the week.
When asked tonight if he'd retire he said that was "pretty unlikely".

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Indy didn't know that he had that in him, they thought he might be done with the neck so they cut him loose. That lit a fire under him.

Guarantee if Brady goes elsewhere he will have a huge chip. He stated after the game tonight that he is not ready to retire.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look, if the Bears were a rebuild I would be absolutely opposed to this. But the Defense is built to win today and I'm sorry but a gimpy Alex Smith or Mariotta will do nothing to move the needle, and we all know what Mitch is.

Tired of the Bears missing the playoffs and wasting away good Defenses. If the Pats don't show him the love then someone else will, why not us?