Go with a college coach-PJ Fleck ?

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched PJ at NIU. Good times. I wish him continued luck coaching college.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go with that high school coach who never punts.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Jim Harbaugh
That's the only one I want . He might dip, especially when Michigan converted his salary into bonuses. Now is in college playoff. Make the University try to replace when he brought Natty to Ann Arbor. That guy is a salty motherfucker.
I’m open to it. I’ve never really liked the guy but he’s had some really solid teams in the NFL and now college. would likely bring good assistants too. It would be an absolute shit show with the FO/Ownership most likely but we’ve seen how far collaboration gets the Bears.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tired of nfl retreads and the next hot offensive coordinator. Nagy was a product of Chiefs awesome offense.

I like what the Cards did and got Kliff Kingsbury, I didn't think it would work but they look like the real deal.

What about PJ Fleck at Minnesota? has some Illinois ties.
get the Fleck outta here

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
omg, no way. And having Illinois ties means nothing
Tired of nfl retreads and the next hot offensive coordinator. Nagy was a product of Chiefs awesome offense.

I like what the Cards did and got Kliff Kingsbury, I didn't think it would work but they look like the real deal.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

Why would he?

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
dave kaplan referenced something this morning where a source said that pj fleck was offered the notre dame job before they gave it to freeman, but he declined it because he's all in on jumping to ohio state.

"everyone" believes it's a certainty that the osu job is going to open up when ryan day jumps to the nfl. didn't say bears specifically but it's looking more and more likely that ryan day will be on the move.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
dave kaplan referenced something this morning where a source said that pj fleck was offered the notre dame job before they gave it to freeman, but he declined it because he's all in on jumping to ohio state.

"everyone" believes it's a certainty that the osu job is going to open up when ryan day jumps to the nfl. didn't say bears specifically but it's looking more and more likely that ryan day will be on the move.
The top part is almost certainly untrue given the speed of the process.

I don't think ND or OSU would even contact PJ Fleck.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Luke Fickell has his team in the playoff which has prevented teams from interviewing him. (By his choice, not by rule)

Oklahoma, LSU, USC and Notre Dame all filled vacancies.

If Day jumps to the NFL and tOSU hires Mr Row Your Boat, Fickell will strangle his agent.

That is clearly the job he is hoping for.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Fleck is not having a good year and his teams looked often overwhelmed and unprepared for middling Big10 opponents.

The suit/shirt and tie with a sweater vest schtick would get tired very quickly.