God, what a bunch of menstruating drama queens... Bears got BETTER.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, like most of you, I assumed the Bears were going to go all in on offense, say "fuck the season" and then take care of defense next year. We all were fucking wrong. But Jesus, I am not going to cunt on and on about it.

The sober reality is this:

While the Offensive line needs some help, and we all wanted a top flight WR, it was the Bears defense, particularly their secondary, that was far and away the biggest hole on this team.

The Bears now have 2 shut down corners, and 2 ball hawking safeties. If the picks play to their potential, and Eddie returns to form in this system, you have your secondary for the next 10 years.

And on top of it, we got a WR that's got a little Hester in him on returns. Seriously - go watch the dude.

Meanwhile, there are always post draft cuts, and almost always decent offensive linemen are let go to make way for the new hotness.

Maybe the Bears saw something more in their mini camp that made them want to go defense. Who knows.

Overall, the Bears are a better team right now. Maybe now they are a 6 win team instead of a 3 win team, but the Bears got better. This was always going to be a process.

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
I think the disparity between the WR they could have drafted in the 2nd vs who they did draft in the 3rd is going to be the size of the grand canyon compared to the safety play of who they drafted in the 2nd and could have had in the 3rd.

but fuck offense and bear down with a great D cuz that's how Virginia saw papa Halas do it back in 19clickity-clack

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Such an idiotic post. The team very much feels like it got worse from last year.

On top of that, EVERY team gets “better” after the draft. Just so happens that the Bears feel like they got less “better” than most teams haha

It’s so funny to already assume that “we” drafted a shutdown corner and a ballhawking safety before they even play.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Right on cue, the lard lungs with Jeff Hughes' wang halfway to his abdomen is shilling for this draft because his favorite twitter follow is telling him he has to love it.

Already calling a player who was drafted 5 min ago a shut down corner. Calling their newest returner little Hester(GOAT) and saying they have two ball hawking safeties when Eddie Jackson has gotten 2 interceptions in his last 48 games. The Fudgie the Whale cake must have had a little something extra in it tonight.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It’s so funny to already assume that “we” drafted a shutdown corner and a ballhawking safety before they even play.

Goes both ways

No guarantee that the offensive player someone wanted would have turned out to be good

I guess you'd have to actually see what happens before passing judgement.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think the disparity between the WR they could have drafted in the 2nd vs who they did draft in the 3rd is going to be the size of the grand canyon compared to the safety play of who they drafted in the 2nd and could have had in the 3rd.

but fuck offense and bear down with a great D cuz that's how Virginia saw papa Halas do it back in 19clickity-clack

The rep on this draft was that once you got to the meat of the second round, it was the exact opposite - the WRs you got in the 2nd would be no different than what you got in the 5th.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Goes both ways

No guarantee that the offensive player someone wanted would have turned out to be good

I guess you'd have to actually see what happens before passing judgement.

Exactly. Its all a crapshoot.

But did you know - neither the Corner nor the Safety we drafted allowed a single touchdown last year vs their competition?

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It was a good draft. Could not expect more with what we had to work with. BPA all the way.

Yep.

Bears also had that mini camp to see what they had. We all thought they were going offense. Which actually allowed them to land 2 really good defensive prospects.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yep.

Bears also had that mini camp to see what they had. We all thought they were going offense. Which actually allowed them to land 2 really good defensive prospects.
How did us thinking they'd go offense allow them to land two really good defensive prospects? Please break this down for me so i can understand. Thank you!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, like most of you, I assumed the Bears were going to go all in on offense, say "fuck the season" and then take care of defense next year. We all were fucking wrong. But Jesus, I am not going to cunt on and on about it.

The sober reality is this:

While the Offensive line needs some help, and we all wanted a top flight WR, it was the Bears defense, particularly their secondary, that was far and away the biggest hole on this team.

The Bears now have 2 shut down corners, and 2 ball hawking safeties. If the picks play to their potential, and Eddie returns to form in this system, you have your secondary for the next 10 years.

And on top of it, we got a WR that's got a little Hester in him on returns. Seriously - go watch the dude.

Meanwhile, there are always post draft cuts, and almost always decent offensive linemen are let go to make way for the new hotness.

Maybe the Bears saw something more in their mini camp that made them want to go defense. Who knows.

Overall, the Bears are a better team right now. Maybe now they are a 6 win team instead of a 3 win team, but the Bears got better. This was always going to be a process.

the sober reality is that you have saggy ass backtits somehow, i don't even know how its physically possible but photos have been shared that show it

secondly, you are ALWAYS wrong about everything and seem to think you're an expert

i think the conclusion of this post would be to wrap a plastic bag around your head and put a rubberband around your neck

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
So bears might have an awesome D and an absolutely horrific offense.

So don’t worry- teams have to score 14 points to beat the bears, which in 2022 should be easy even with shutdown cb and safeties. But we’ll occasionally get an interception followed by a 3 and out to cheer for.

Oh yea remember that quarterback you were excited about last year? Guy got killed behind the offensive line - combination of terrible scheme, playcalling, and the talent on the line and somehow I can’t even say they are going to improve in any 3 of those aspects with the coaching staff and players they’ve assembled. Starting receivers are Mooney and devin hester… go be worse than Cutler.

2MuchChino

Liked Posts:
The 2 db's they got appear to be ballers. The ST/WR is a wait and see but is fast AF. The Oline doesn't look any worse than last year from an overall personnel perspective and the OC should be able to provide additional protection for Justin just with scheme (something Nagy refused to do). There are 3 picks left (maybe a rough gem shows up), free agency, and other team's cuts to still consider. That adds up to at least a marginal ability to get a little better still. No one with an IQ over 40 saw 2022 as a year the Bears we're doing anything in the post-season no matter what moves were suggested. So maybe all you whiny little bitches shrieking the sky is falling should take a pill.