God, what a bunch of menstruating drama queens... Bears got BETTER.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol sounds like major fucking coping man. One thing makes a difference - talent, that’s it!
That's extremely myopic.

Put Matt Navy in as the head coach of the LA Rams and see how far they get in the playoffs...

They won't be winning the Super bowl and they'll be lucky to win a game.

Talent is indeed King, but don't go pretending that nothing else matters.

The head coach matters quite a bit.

rayer kay

Liked Posts:
Lol sounds like major fucking coping man. One thing makes a difference - talent, that’s it!
And two rookies with potential in Jenkins and Borom and a starting caliber center in Patrick, who add more grit and passion than Peters (all creds but was nearly 40) and wallflowers Ifedi and Daniels. Add the scheme and there is a good chance the line is improved. Maybe not a lot but the right direction.

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's extremely myopic.

Put Matt Navy in as the head coach of the LA Rams and see how far they get in the playoffs...

They won't be winning the Super bowl and they'll be lucky to win a game.

Talent is indeed King, but don't go pretending that nothing else matters.

The head coach matters quite a bit.

Wrong again.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well after lightly skimming this thread I've learned that the Bears either got better, got worse, stayed the same, or we have to wait and see. Seems about right.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:

this is a Chicago bears forum.

how many of your posts are about the Chicago Bears?

I honestly dont mean this as a knock, but you’re undoubtedly a nerd. It’s cool. You don’t really have much of a social life and you come here for human interaction. And you’ve formed bonds with the other posters who have no life and use this place for the social stimulation in their lives. We all have an inherent need for community and you’ve found it here. Congrats.

Last edited:

Toast88

Liked Posts:
This isn’t a trick question, and this is not a point about who should or shouldn’t have been picked. I’m wondering what people think about individual defensive players’ importance to overall team success in the modern NFL.

I’m honestly wondering what people think.

If Kyler Gordon is a Pro Bowl corner and Roquan is a All-Pro LB, but you don’t have a good offense, does that bring the Bears closer to a Super Bowl?

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
This isn’t a trick question, and this is not a point about who should or shouldn’t have been picked. I’m wondering what people think about individual defensive players’ importance to overall team success in the modern NFL.

If Kyler Gordon is a Pro Bowl corner and Roquan is a All-Pro LB, but you don’t have a good offense, does that bring the Bears closer to a Super Bowl?
I'm not a real student of the game but I have seen teams with dominant offenses lose superbowls. My non-expert opinion is while this is an offense, specifically passing-driven league champions are good in all three phases, well coached, and deep enough to survive some injuries. Plus a little bit lucky. Trent Dilfer was about a hundred years ago - you can't win in this league without a qb.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I honestly dont mean this as a knock, but you’re undoubtedly a nerd. It’s cool. You don’t really have much of a social life and you come here for human interaction. And you’ve formed bonds with the other posters who have no life and use this place for the social stimulation in their lives. We all have an inherent need for community and you’ve found it here. Congrats.

Okay ?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm not going to go through all of my posts to get you an exact count. However, every single one of your posts in this thread is excessive cunting and crybabying and in no way Bears related.

Thanks.
Hope you had a nice birthday sorry bout the strong dab

Doing up a whole mess of jerk chicken on the grill today in case u change your mind about afternoon patio beers/kubb/clownhole

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Now, that the initial gnashing of teeth and clenching of bowels is over, I think I figured out why these picks have, at best, sent Bears Land into Meh mode. The draft was not about competing this year or next, it was about changing culture. I think the new regime is doing an absolutely ruthless house cleaning. It looks like vets are expendable if they don't buy in hard to the program. Good, it should always be like that. Fat inflated contracts should be gone, players who don't bust their ass, gone. Now, will it work, I don't know!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Well we don’t want the Mel tucker defense out there that’s for sure. You need a good balance. But it should be skewed to the offense cause that’s what the present nfl calls for. This offseason definitely didn’t do that and let’s be honest idt the players available would have been game changers on offense. The least they could have done was fix the oline. That didn’t happen. Last time we had a good oline was 2006 ?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hope you had a nice birthday sorry bout the strong dab

Doing up a whole mess of jerk chicken on the grill today in case u change your mind about afternoon patio beers/kubb/clownhole

I turtelly and dolphinately would do that but I was just informed that my socialization skills are sm0l and I only interact electronically on this massage bored. Sorry, won't be able to make it I guess.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I turtelly and dolphinately would do that but I was just informed that my socialization skills are sm0l and I only interact electronically on this massage bored. Sorry, won't be able to make it I guess.

I'm going to come over to your house and drop over leftover chickens then. Expect me around 7pm.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Dude averages like 4 posts a year and wants to be the e-voice of authority lmao

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

This guy stopped talking about the Chicago Bears for months, only to return after Fields first bad game so he could start attacking me about my opinions on Mitch Trubisky.

This is the type of high quality Bears posting we need on CCS. More meltdowns from bitter fans of failed QBs. Thats footbaw talk at its best!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, like most of you, I assumed the Bears were going to go all in on offense, say "fuck the season" and then take care of defense next year. We all were fucking wrong. But Jesus, I am not going to cunt on and on about it.

The sober reality is this:

While the Offensive line needs some help, and we all wanted a top flight WR, it was the Bears defense, particularly their secondary, that was far and away the biggest hole on this team.

The Bears now have 2 shut down corners, and 2 ball hawking safeties. If the picks play to their potential, and Eddie returns to form in this system, you have your secondary for the next 10 years.

And on top of it, we got a WR that's got a little Hester in him on returns. Seriously - go watch the dude.

Meanwhile, there are always post draft cuts, and almost always decent offensive linemen are let go to make way for the new hotness.

Maybe the Bears saw something more in their mini camp that made them want to go defense. Who knows.

Overall, the Bears are a better team right now. Maybe now they are a 6 win team instead of a 3 win team, but the Bears got better. This was always going to be a process.
This is what happens when you don't watch the games, but read all the tweets.