God, what a bunch of menstruating drama queens... Bears got BETTER.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The only reason he was available in the third round was because of his age. The second round receiver prospects all had red flags too, hell even the guy who went eleventh overall is coming off an ACL tear. It is a trendy position that costs a shitload to acquire.
Not sure about that. The production simply wasn't there from a receiving standpoint. The onky year he really produced was this past season as a 6th year super senior. It was also under a new offensive coach Josh Huepel, whose fast-paced scheme inflated the stats of alot of his offensive players.

For example the QB, Hendon Hooker was a 9 TD/5 INT the year prior at Virginia Tech. He transfers to Huepel's offense and gets inserted in the 2nd/3rd game of the year and then goes to score 31 TDs/3 INTs.

Because the offense was so fast, drives were short lived, extending the overall length of the game and this giving the offense more possessions to score and rack up yards.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Such an idiotic post. The team very much feels like it got worse from last year.

On top of that, EVERY team gets “better” after the draft. Just so happens that the Bears feel like they got less “better” than most teams haha

It’s so funny to already assume that “we” drafted a shutdown corner and a ballhawking safety before they even play.
Funny like assuming the team got worse without playing a single game? Talk about idiotic posts.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The literal twat that has made a name for himself on multitudes of Chicago bears focused message boards for being a babybackbitch is asking people to shut their vagina flaps up. What in the KFC is that shit..

This is the worst timeline

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I have to say, as much as I don't care about ??,. It's hilarious to see this morning all the trolls who went ? get completely washed out by an avalanche of ?

?????
I don't care about this thing, therefore I'll make a post just to let everyone know how much I don't care.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You can't fix the whole team in one draft kids, this is going to take time. Sew your dicks back on.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There is no easier way to farm likes on this board than to tell people to stop bitching the night of the draft or when a new HC or Gm is hired. Piggy backing off the hopeful.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The literal twat that has made a name for himself on multitudes of Chicago bears focused message boards for being a babybackbitch is asking people to shut their vagina flaps up. What in the KFC is that shit..

This is the worst timeline
From now on anyone that replies to mjy has to start with what in the kfc are you talking about lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm just glad the Bears are drafting veterans now.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
It’s also funny to say that the Bears got better when a team in our division, MIN drafyed the same positional combo and arguable got better players (prospects) in Cine and Booth.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
It’s also funny to say that the Bears got better when a team in our division, MIN drafyed the same positional combo and arguable got better players (prospects) in Cine and Booth.
All while trading down to do so. Also, I'm not really sure the Bears got better at this point when you take in what they've lost to what they've gained.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Yeah, like most of you, I assumed the Bears were going to go all in on offense, say "fuck the season" and then take care of defense next year. We all were fucking wrong. But Jesus, I am not going to cunt on and on about it.

The sober reality is this:

While the Offensive line needs some help, and we all wanted a top flight WR, it was the Bears defense, particularly their secondary, that was far and away the biggest hole on this team.
The defensive secondary was the biggest hole on the entire roster? I feel like maybe we aren't watching the same team?

The Bears allowed THE MOST sacks in the NFL last season while Fields spent his days running for his life. Good indication that we need DBs who can double as OTs.

Reactions: Myk

Visionman

Liked Posts:
The defensive secondary was the biggest hole on the entire roster? I feel like maybe we aren't watching the same team?

The Bears allowed THE MOST sacks in the NFL last season while Fields spent his days running for his life. Good indication that we need DBs who can double as OTs.
The problem is, you watched the NAGY LED BEARS, and assume the Flus led Bears will be the same. That offense was horrible no matter who the players were.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

The secondary was bad, but they didn't need to go back-to-back on secondary.