God, what a bunch of menstruating drama queens... Bears got BETTER.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You, your alts and your doxxing ass take that crown.

And rocking 195.

You wanted me to leave you alone, and I respected that, yet you are going to jump back in?

You and your "loser's club" have your own discord to talk shit about people on CCS (nothing better to do with your lives?)

You are in no position to talk, loser.

Serious question How many times a day do you visit a McDonald's?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

And rocking 195.

You wanted me to leave you alone, and I respected that, yet you are going to jump back in?

You and your "loser's club" have your own discord to talk shit about people on CCS (nothing better to do with your lives?)

Sending you an invite via DMs to the CCS Discord server that is literally run and owned by the site owner, @zack54attack

Maybe one day you can snap out of your retardation or realize what actual reality feels like.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sending you an invite via DMs to the CCS Discord server that is literally run and owned by the site owner, @zack54attack

Maybe one day you can snap out of your retardation or realize what actual reality feels like.

Actually I will open it up to ANYONE that thinks there is some CCS secret society here.

Just click this link and you're in: Join the ChiCitySports Discord Server!

I bet @Mighty Joe Young won't tho. He is stuck in his Special person psychosis that thinks every other poster is an alt.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Okay he can come to the discord but that doesn't mean he is officially joining our loser club.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It's sad that with all the usuals getting ignored by me, they have to beg Novak to come back and start shit.

Fellas, that's called a "tell" in poker.

In their heads rent free.....???

My God, you are strange.

You're invited to the discord. Everyone is!

Please stop acting like you're Doyle Brunson at the final table at the world series of poker. This is a sports chatroom. That's it.

That's called reality.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I agree there. We don't know what we drafted for oline last year. They hardly played. The problem is Poles isn't saying that or acting like that. If you think our oline is shit then you'd better be making moves somewhere to fix it. The QB isn't going to wait until next year.
As far as I can see Borom and Jenkins can't be any worse than the crap we've re-signed on oline forever. So sell us that line and focus on defense.

You're seeing the same thing happen. Bears get a QB, Bears don't give the QB the tools to succeed. Bears look for a new QB. Defense gets old and falls off before the offense is ready because the Bears never give the QB the tools. It's the same QB carousel it's just slowed down to having a little hope every 4 years instead of every year.
You're hoping for the next Manning or Brady to do it alone and that most likely isn't going to happen because even they didn't do it alone.

People thought they'd go offense because of Poles' words. We'll build through the trenches. He didn't make moves in FA so that leaves the draft. Since he hasn't done either anyone he comes up with now is likely to be no better of a steaming pile than he came in complaining about.
History tells us we're going to have those trenches lined with crap for one or more contracts. They'll be the same level of shit as before but they'll be Poles' shit so we'll be told how great they are.

When you have players you need that rank higher than the players you got it is not because the players you got are better. That is your board valuing those positions higher than someone else's board. It's only a prediction from either board. The only thing it says for sure is that you are valuing defense more than offense.
In your mind, would blowing all the cap space on ONE player that their own team doesn't want anymore, that is the way Poles should've fixed all the holes?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Can you post a list of your big board?
Why? There were multiple OLineman that were projected 2nd/3rd round that were still on the board. Velus was never really thought of as a 3rd rd pick by many. Even hardcore Tennessee fans are surprised he is a 3rd round pick wheb we've had better receivers (Juan Jennings, Marquez Calloway) that went later rounds in other drafts.

Daniel Faalele
Abraham Lucas
Bernhard Raimainn
Dylan Parham
Jamaree Salyers (was my personal favorite, but has for some reason has fallen dramatically)

In the very least, try and trade back at #71 and get both. Velus sounds more like a guy the scouts fell in love with at the combine and moved him high up their boards. Hard to believe he was BPA in the 3rd. That doesn't mean he won't be good or that I won't be cheering for him. Just that I thought we could have been more efficient than feeling we had to spend our #71 on him.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
In your mind, would blowing all the cap space on ONE player that their own team doesn't want anymore, that is the way Poles should've fixed all the holes?

What? This is draft weekend not FA.

In my mind blowing all the draft picks and cap space on one player is what totally screwed any hope for the last QB so you're definitely barking at the wrong tree there.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He is desperate and on the verge. He has fat children, we need to be cognizant of that. I will krav maga spar you for admission of him to the loser club.

Can you please link the discord for Mighty Joke Young? Thanks!

He seems to feel left out and is resorting to poker terms. I am not bluffing you one bit there. He is literally all -in making poker references.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Why? There were multiple OLineman that were projected 2nd/3rd round that were still on the board. Velus was never really thought of as a 3rd rd pick by many. Even hardcore Tennessee fans are surprised he is a 3rd round pick wheb we've had better receivers (Juan Jennings, Marquez Calloway) that went later rounds in other drafts.

Daniel Faalele
Abraham Lucas
Bernhard Raimainn
Dylan Parham
Jamaree Salyers (was my personal favorite, but has for some reason has fallen dramatically)

In the very least, try and trade back at #71 and get both. Velus sounds more like a guy the scouts fell in love with at the combine and moved him high up their boards. Hard to believe he was BPA in the 3rd. That doesn't mean he won't be good or that I won't be cheering for him. Just that I thought we could have been more efficient than feeling we had to spend our #71 on him.

That's definitely a long shot, the likes that we've been sold as great ones that end up on PS and never seeing the field. And even worse he makes 53 because of special teams and takes up a spot at WR he doesn't deserve.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's definitely a long shot, the likes that we've been sold as great ones that end up on PS and never seeing the field. And even worse he makes 53 because of special teams and takes up a spot at WR he doesn't deserve.
No, not a total waste he’sa phenomenal ster. Jakeem Grant with more mass.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Yeah, you can defintely tell there is a group of posters here whose lives revolve around this place. And I get the vibe they hang out outside of this forum or they have other online avenues where they interact. And they constantly bring up stuff from the politics board. And in many ways I get the vibe they’re more about their status on here than being an actual Bears fan. And most of the responses revolve around politics.

It’s funny when you see them group up and almost try and cancel posters. They come off as really immature kids. But I’m pretty sure they’re adults. You know how social media will try and cancel people. It becomes groupthink and people pile on. That same thing goes on here. There this group of 6-8 posters who go around provoking people and then they try and pile on the person and essentially cancel them ccs style. It’s really pathetic and sad. And Im pretty sure I align politically with most of these people which is a bit of an embarrassment. Because they’re the worst kind of progressives. And you can also see them often times almost pandering or virtue signaling. It’s so cringey. Look at how woke and progressive I am with my Ukraine flag avatar. I stand with Ukraine. Everybody make sure you notice my avatar. I need to convey to you that I’m a good little liberal who follows the rules. And outside of the virtue signaling they probably barely follow politics. It’s something for them to fight about on the internet and show that they‘re on the good side. There’s little to no substance with most of them though. some you can tell are smart. (Hehateme)There are also a handful it’s clear as day there’s not much there. But they play the role of the good little liberal and do their job of piling on whoever the victim for that day is. (Anytime)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
"OP is a – what would we call it? – Ph.D? Poor, hungry and desperate. CCS is his life. This is this guy's life. There’s nothing to like about that when you see a guy who’s so passionate about CCS."

CCS National Scout @Grimson on OP @Mighty Joe Young

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, you can defintely tell there is a group of posters here whose lives revolve around this place. And I get the vibe they hang out outside of this forum or they have other online avenues where they interact. And they constantly bring up stuff from the politics board. And in many ways I get the vibe they’re more about their status on here than being an actual Bears fan. And most of the responses revolve around politics.

It’s funny when you see them group up and almost try and cancel posters. They come off as really immature kids. But I’m pretty sure they’re adults. You know how social media will try and cancel people. It becomes groupthink and people pile on. That same thing goes on here. There this group of 6-8 posters who go around provoking people and then they try and pile on the person and essentially cancel them ccs style. It’s really pathetic and sad. And Im pretty sure I align politically with most of these people which is a bit of an embarrassment. Because they’re the worst kind of progressives. And you can also see them often times almost pandering or virtue signaling. It’s so cringey. Look at how woke and progressive I am with my Ukraine flag avatar. I stand with Ukraine. Everybody make sure you notice my avatar. I need to convey to you that I’m a good little liberal who follows the rules. And outside of the virtue signaling they probably barely follow politics. It’s something for them to fight about on the internet and show that they‘re on the good side. There’s little to no substance with most of them though. some you can tell are smart. (Hehateme)There are also a handful it’s clear as day there’s not much there. But they play the role of the good little liberal and do their job of piling on whoever the victim for that day is. (Anytime)
Wut

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Aren't his numbers basically the same as the Watson guy the Packers took, and he's being crowned already.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

And rocking 195.

What? Wanted you to leave me alone? I'm fairly certain I've never spoken to you privately in my entire life (for obvious reasons), so I must ask, proof?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Can you please link the discord for Mighty Joke Young? Thanks!

He seems to feel left out and is resorting to poker terms. I am not bluffing you one bit there. He is literally all -in making poker references.
Maybe foreshadowing that he's going to want to change his name for the 20th time back to Teddy KGB?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Aren't his numbers basically the same as the Watson guy the Packers took, and he's being crowned already.

I have no idea what the Packers got.
I know our guy and what we've been told so far, "Sure he sucks at WR but he can return." You even have fans of his college telling you there were better from that same college and you keep wanting to fangurl because your team drafted someone on draft day.
This is no different than what we've seen from any other Bears GM. There's no reason to expect it to work this time.