God, what a bunch of menstruating drama queens... Bears got BETTER.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would also appreciate proof of 195. I know that's still inflated levels considering the grown ass man is like 5'8 soaking wet, but gosh that would be a recovery I can be proud of and get behind. Never wanna see people near death due to abundance of fast food intake obviously

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would also appreciate proof of 195. I know that's still inflated levels considering the grown ass man is like 5'8 soaking wet, but gosh that would be a recovery I can be proud of and get behind. Never wanna see people near death due to abundance of fast food intake obviously
That is impressive. Means he's lost well over 100-150 lbs since the last pic of him that was floating around

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That is impressive. Means he's lost well over 100-150 lbs since the last pic of him that was floating around
I agree, fantastic news, just need proof now which is probably on its ways shortly

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Maybe foreshadowing that he's going to want to change his name for the 20th time back to Teddy KGB?

Thanks for showing once again that I just live in your head rent free. ????

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ok. You are so fucking weird dude.
Every time you bring me up, every time you bump the thread that you yourself created, with a video that you yourself actually used real money to pay for, you prove it.

And that amuses me to no end. ?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, you can defintely tell there is a group of posters here whose lives revolve around this place. And I get the vibe they hang out outside of this forum or they have other online avenues where they interact. And they constantly bring up stuff from the politics board. And in many ways I get the vibe they’re more about their status on here than being an actual Bears fan. And most of the responses revolve around politics.

It’s funny when you see them group up and almost try and cancel posters. They come off as really immature kids. But I’m pretty sure they’re adults. You know how social media will try and cancel people. It becomes groupthink and people pile on. That same thing goes on here. There this group of 6-8 posters who go around provoking people and then they try and pile on the person and essentially cancel them ccs style. It’s really pathetic and sad. And Im pretty sure I align politically with most of these people which is a bit of an embarrassment. Because they’re the worst kind of progressives. And you can also see them often times almost pandering or virtue signaling. It’s so cringey. Look at how woke and progressive I am with my Ukraine flag avatar. I stand with Ukraine. Everybody make sure you notice my avatar. I need to convey to you that I’m a good little liberal who follows the rules. And outside of the virtue signaling they probably barely follow politics. It’s something for them to fight about on the internet and show that they‘re on the good side. There’s little to no substance with most of them though. some you can tell are smart. (Hehateme)There are also a handful it’s clear as day there’s not much there. But they play the role of the good little liberal and do their job of piling on whoever the victim for that day is. (Anytime)
FIxpPU1X0AQbJ_9.png

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Every time you bring me up, every time you bump the thread that you yourself created, with a video that you yourself actually used real money to pay for, you prove it.

And that amuses me to no end. ?
1) I didn't pay to have the video created
2) I'm not the one who keeps bumping it
3) Get help

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Bears now have 2 shut down corners, and 2 ball hawking safeties. If the picks play to their potential, and Eddie returns to form in this system, you have your secondary for the next 10 years.
Kyler Gordon INTs last 3 years - 2
Jaquan Brisker INTs last 3 years- 5
Eddie Jackson INTs last 3 years- 2
Jaylon Johnson INTs last 2 years- 1

God i hope the HITS principle works because outside of Brisker, im not seeing the ball hawk-y-ness that Melty Man Bra is speaking of.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
1) I didn't pay to have the video created
2) I'm not the one who keeps bumping it
3) Get help
1) you started the thread with the video so I don't believe you. Regardless you still prove my point anytime it shows up.
2) you've bumped the thread a time or two when I've triggered your ass
3) take your own advice

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
1) you started the thread with the video so I don't believe you. Regardless you still prove my point anytime it shows up.
3) take your own advice
As you bump your aggressively ironic counter cunting thread... Please be careful everytime you put on that clown mask, 195

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
3) take your own advice

I think you're triggered you can't put @nvanprooyen on ignore, and every time you get triggered, you tell him he's the one whomst is triggered.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Such an idiotic post. The team very much feels like it got worse from last year.

On top of that, EVERY team gets “better” after the draft. Just so happens that the Bears feel like they got less “better” than most teams haha

It’s so funny to already assume that “we” drafted a shutdown corner and a ballhawking safety before they even play.

about as funny as assuming we didn't. unless you got a crystal ball we don't know about I'm leaning towards optimism. I know for most that is harder than staying off the shoulder in rush hour but try it sometimes.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, you can defintely tell there is a group of posters here whose lives revolve around this place. And I get the vibe they hang out outside of this forum or they have other online avenues where they interact. And they constantly bring up stuff from the politics board. And in many ways I get the vibe they’re more about their status on here than being an actual Bears fan. And most of the responses revolve around politics.

It’s funny when you see them group up and almost try and cancel posters. They come off as really immature kids. But I’m pretty sure they’re adults. You know how social media will try and cancel people. It becomes groupthink and people pile on. That same thing goes on here. There this group of 6-8 posters who go around provoking people and then they try and pile on the person and essentially cancel them ccs style. It’s really pathetic and sad. And Im pretty sure I align politically with most of these people which is a bit of an embarrassment. Because they’re the worst kind of progressives. And you can also see them often times almost pandering or virtue signaling. It’s so cringey. Look at how woke and progressive I am with my Ukraine flag avatar. I stand with Ukraine. Everybody make sure you notice my avatar. I need to convey to you that I’m a good little liberal who follows the rules. And outside of the virtue signaling they probably barely follow politics. It’s something for them to fight about on the internet and show that they‘re on the good side. There’s little to no substance with most of them though. some you can tell are smart. (Hehateme)There are also a handful it’s clear as day there’s not much there. But they play the role of the good little liberal and do their job of piling on whoever the victim for that day is. (Anytime)

U seem autistic af

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

@nvanprooyen @Penny Traitor politics on the bears board is not allowed, correct?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So bears might have an awesome D and an absolutely horrific offense.

So don’t worry- teams have to score 14 points to beat the bears, which in 2022 should be easy even with shutdown cb and safeties. But we’ll occasionally get an interception followed by a 3 and out to cheer for.

Oh yea remember that quarterback you were excited about last year? Guy got killed behind the offensive line - combination of terrible scheme, playcalling, and the talent on the line and somehow I can’t even say they are going to improve in any 3 of those aspects with the coaching staff and players they’ve assembled. Starting receivers are Mooney and devin hester… go be worse than Cutler.

Thing is thhe offensive line was already better tna last year before and that was before the draft. You listen to any former Olineman that discussed the Bears offense and they all agree the scheme for the line blockiing was horrible. That is being fixed this and that alone makes the line better. We do have some added additions from the draft. Fields will also getting the ball out quicker. It will not be as bad for Fields this season.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Thing is thhe offensive line was already better tna last year before and that was before the draft. You listen to any former Olineman that discussed the Bears offense and they all agree the scheme for the line blockiing was horrible. That is being fixed this and that alone makes the line better. We do have some added additions from the draft. Fields will also getting the ball out quicker. It will not be as bad for Fields this season.
Lol sounds like major fucking coping man. One thing makes a difference - talent, that’s it!