Going to atlanta game. Need cheap jersy recommendations.

AnDelusionalDog

Liked Posts:
I know I've seen topics where you guys have mentioned cheap Chinese jerseys that actually look legit.

It doesn't need to be dirt cheap I have money but I'm not willing to spend 160 for a real jersey.

I'm from Chicago but moved to Atlanta for work like 5 years ago and this will be my first falcons game I go to and want to rep chicago properly.

All I currently have are old jerseys of players that didn't turn out too well cough cough Mark Anderson and cough cough Chris Conte.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Also don't worry I'll get an Urlacher jersey or something so my bad jersey joojoo doesn't kill one of our current players.

Bear down!

OKBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Oklahoma State Cowboys

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I've got a couple jerseys through DHGate and they look legit and have held up well. Just ordered a Salute To Service hoodie.
Although they may take quite some time to get to you.
Thank you for your salute to service!

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
A Devin Hester Jersey seems obvious in this situation

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
How about just wearing a team shirt or sweatshirt instead of wearing another grown man’s name on your back?

No shit! So dumb! I can't believe some adults hold another adult in such high regard that they want to own a jersey with that other adult's name on it..

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
I heard they were selling 10 Mitch Trubisky jerseys for dirt cheap at camp. I’ll send you mine for a ham sandwich

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I rock the Walter Payton jersey. The only one you ever need to buy. Timeless classic.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
If you want a real cheap jersey then buy a lions jersey!! Lol they’re practically giving them away!

In fact, they may pay you to wear it!

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
I rock the Walter Payton jersey. The only one you ever need to buy. Timeless classic.
Same, I have cutler, hester, peppers Urlacher which are all pretty useless now to me. Always gotta go with my official Payton jersey.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm planning on going to the ATL game as well... though I'm not planning on wearing much Bears swag... The ride on the tram after the game can get dicey depending on who wins the game.