Going to camo with the family....

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
Going to camp with the family....

Does anyone have any pointers? I'm active duty Navy, and will be in my dress whites tomorrow. How much are kids rides, food, etc? What am I looking at, realistically? Thanks in advance

Liked Posts:
Me too.

s-l300.jpg

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd post my pictures of going camo, but I fear board banning would insue as well as much laughter.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Does anyone have any pointers? I'm active duty Navy, and will be in my dress whites tomorrow. How much are kids rides, food, etc? What am I looking at, realistically? Thanks in advance

Thank you for your service.

I assume the title should be Going To Camp With The Family. Ask a mod to correct that. I have no advice, never been to Bourbonnais, good luck and have a great time.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I have never been to camp but just wanted to say thank you for your service, sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visionman

Liked Posts:

Leave it to you Navy guys to think dress whites can pass as camo...j/k

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you for your service.
I have been to camp many times, I think this year or last year was the first time they require tickets for admission. Hopefully you already got your tickets.
They allow you to bring in small coolers, I recommend one, with a couple lawn chairs. (There are open areas to sit with closer views than the bleachers.
They do sell Water/Soda and hotdogs, typical small vendor foods. The last time I went maybe 5 years ago, it was reasonable (Like $4.50 for a dog)
The sun can be brutal so bring plenty of water. There is a kids area that is free and at the end of camp when the players come around for autographs make sure you have something for them to sign and sign with. There is a gift shop with tons of cool apparel and hats etc... If your kids are young, you can usually hold them up and players tend to sign for the kids before an adult alone.
All in all its a cheap way to spend the day if your family enjoys the Bears. My daughter lost interest quickly when she was 7 and kept asking if we can go now...
Enjoy and Post lots of pics....