Goldman out. Didn’t even travel w team

mecha

Liked Posts:
Imagine calling someone a cunt because they preferred not risking dying from Covid. As if playing on a shitty football team is worth his life. Some of yall need some perspective.
he's a professional athlete. if he followed the protocol he wouldn't have anything to worry about huh

last month we were discussing how in spite of his "decision" he also made a "decision" to not get vaccinated. so he can eat fuck.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1st he wasn't coming to camp and now this. Guy has a knee and has tried to practice. WTF?
I was hoping he missed Fri to rest him but that obviously wasn't it.

I have big questions about this training staff. They keep reinjuring guys or making them worse by green lighting them too early or testing them with stress.

Yeah, it’s a shame man. He looked good in that
final preseason game.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This year is about evaluating who should be here in the Fields era.

Goldman is making it very easy to save the money and move on with Tonga and Blackson.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another underrated Ryan Pace fuck up was him bringing in a new training staff.

A massive misevaluation of Teven Jenkins back, followed by having him drag sleds up a hill while having a back injury.
Setbacks in Tariq Cohens rehab.
And whatever this Goldman situation is. Could have put him on IR but didn't, 1 practice in the middle of last week and then DNP. 2 practices this week, and then DNP.

All of that combined with their lack of transparency. Just a gigantic shit-show.
I remember the John fox years Bears had injuries left and right and I felt like it was finally in our favor in 2018. But not so much since last year. I haven’t kept track of those changes though

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, it’s a shame man. He looked good in that
final preseason game.
I suspect I know why you post less often. You just don't like conspiracies as much as the other facebook users.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of which, NFL game pass finally just imported all-22 back into their USA region platform a day or two ago. So now I can get back to the weekly breakdowns.

Are you going to do breakdowns of The Red Rifle or nah?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
he's a professional athlete. if he followed the protocol he wouldn't have anything to worry about huh

last month we were discussing how in spite of his "decision" he also made a "decision" to not get vaccinated. so he can eat fuck.

So players havent caught Covid despite following protocol. Something tells me you dont grasp how Covid works.

If he is not vaccinated then bash him for that. Bashing him for opting out is fucking stupid.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
You really don’t understand how a player can hurt himself in practice?
Given the lack of physicality involved during NFL practices? Yeah, it is a little befuddling to me how a guy can hurt himself going half-speed without hitting anybody.

Last edited:

mecha

Liked Posts:
So players havent caught Covid despite following protocol. Something tells me you dont grasp how Covid works.

If he is not vaccinated then bash him for that. Bashing him for opting out is fucking stupid.
how many players opted out? on the Chicago Bears I think it was only him. it's a bitch move. and I know how COVID works, I had it before anyone gave a shit about it. like, before people were fistfighting to hoard toilet paper.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Think it's now a real possibility this guy never plays for the Bears again.

Wouldnt be shocked if he retires or is placed on the IR soon

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Eddie Goldman will be put to death for treason next Wednesday, for his actions towards the bears franchise

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Given the lack of physicality involved during NFL practices? Yeah, it is a little befuddling to me how a guy can hurt himself going half-speed without hitting anybody.

Ifedi injured himself during a fitness test.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
how many players opted out? on the Chicago Bears I think it was only him. it's a bitch move. and I know how COVID works, I had it before anyone gave a shit about it. like, before people were fistfighting to hoard toilet paper.

How many opted out on the 6 time SB champion Pats? Your argument is dumb. It is an individual decision. You being ok with it doesnt mean Goldman would have been. Again do you know how Covid works?

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
bunch of morons sitting on a couch talking about goldman being soft

shut the fuck up

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm gonna guess Goldman is sitting on a couch as well

after playing good football the last time he suited up?

and still not soft. dude would knock the morons in this thread into the dirt

Also only got 150k last year. He wasn't paid his full salary

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Speaking of which, NFL game pass finally just imported all-22 back into their USA region platform a day or two ago. So now I can get back to the weekly breakdowns.
Thank you! Will be great to have Xs and Os back. Will you be able to back track to Cleveland to show how Fields is progressing. It will be interesting to see his read progressions today and if coaching affects his decisions on when to pull the trigger.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
after playing good football the last time he suited up?

and still not soft. dude would knock the morons in this thread into the dirt

Also only got 150k last year. He wasn't paid his full salary
On a triple team, LOL.