Goldman to COVID/reserve list

Status
Not open for further replies.

quicksand30

Liked Posts:
It does prevent you from getting it. Just not every single time. Where do you guys get your info? Here's an overview of test data with the delta variant.
Yes, we are in agreement. "Just not every single time" is confirmation of my initial point that the vaccine does not prevent you from getting it. In Champaign, we have around 14% of the COVID cases being among the vaccinated. The CU Public Health director is advising the vaccinated to take precautions: Coronavirus response | Health district advises even fully vaccinated to resume precautions. My goal isn't to get into a vaccine discussion; rather, it's to counteract the statement that Goldman must be a liar. Although, I'll also add that people in Israel are starting to take a booster.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
This one was pretty good. The Hill made changes to its story a couple days later:
Screenshot_20210812-064634_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-064647_DuckDuckGo.jpg

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
It's very politically astute of you to not post the part where the man was in his 80s and had previously had bouts with congestive heart failure.

So yes, a man in his 80s with congestive heart failure as a condition is still at risk from dying from COVID. NOTHING all that shocking.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
It's very politically astute of you to not post the part where the man was in his 80s and had previously had bouts with congestive heart failure.

So yes, a man in his 80s with congestive heart failure as a condition is still at risk from dying from COVID. NOTHING all that shocking.
The article said he would have been worse had he not been vaccinated according to the doctors. So he would have been dead-er?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Covid is a very nasty virus that has killed a lot of people. But if you get vaccinated it basically turns a very deadly virus into the equivalency of the flu. Now the Flu would still kill 30,000-60,000 people every year, it would kill the elderly and others with underlying health issues/weakened immune systems etc. So getting vaccinated and getting covid is not going to be a guarantee you wont end up in the hospital or dead if you have other health issues, but it pretty much will guarantee you will be fine if you are a healthy individual, as in you can get sick and in 3-5 days you will be back to normal.

We never shut down or would wear masks or stay 6' apart for the flu so its time to get back to normal. Its a free country if people dont want to get vaccinated and want to roll the dice then go for it.. the strong survive

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Let's see that DLine in action with a should be fully recovered (dislocated elbow/more than a year) Hicks and Goldman back together in action with ofc our edge rushers

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
WTF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.