Goldman to COVID/reserve list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
The data is pretty clear. People who have gotten the vax are still getting sick. The vax is not 100% against the Delta Variant. Hopefully it does help with the severity of the illness. Hopefully Eddie will be back up to full strength pretty quickly BECAUSE he was vaccinated.
No, they're still getting Covid, just not really sick. 99.7% of deaths or people in the hospitals are un-vaccinated. Most vaccinated people won't even know if they got Covid.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What a stupid take.
It really is incredibly stupid.

People need to get their heads out of their asses.

Goldman was vaccinated. I have neighbors who also were vaccinated and still caught covid.

The vaccine isn't actually a vaccine but an immuno booster that lessens the symptoms much like the flu vaccine. People can still catch it even after having the booster.

People have gotten way too tribal over this shit. It's time for people to deprogram themselves and start acting like human beings again.

No more of this Scarlet letter shit now that we know vaccinated people can still get covid.

That isn't me being anti-vax. I've already got my booster. The facts though are the facts and it's time for people to rely on the facts instead of making this either an emotional argument or a weapon to be used verbally against people who they want to lash out at.

Trust me, I am tickled at the irony of the whole thing. But I'm more looking at it slightly bemused rather than with any sort of scorn towards Eddie Goldman or making baseless accusations to fit some sort of fucked up predisposed notion.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did he get Covid, or was he just around someone with Covid? Cause if its the later, isn't it just a negative test to clear him?
If he's vaccinated, two negative tests and he can come back. If he's not, he has to do the whole protocol/quarantine

It’s unclear which, if any, of the four are vaccinated. Vaccinated players who contract the coronavirus can return after two negative tests at least 24 hours apart. Unvaccinated players with the virus must isolate for 10 days.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine taking a shot that isn't a vaccine.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
why is it stupid? if you're so concerned about a virus that you sit out an entire year of your prime because you're so scared of it and when vaccines become available, you don't get it...?

it's pretty ignorant, if you ask me

How do you know he didn't get the vaccine?
Can you send me that link?

Yuns all act like you know him personally or even the reasons he chose to sit out when you don't really know.

Sooooooooooo.
Your opinion is uninformed.
Your opinion is a stupid take.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Relax everyone. You get on the list when you are exposed to someone. Eddie will be fine, assuming he is vaccinated, which I suspect is the case.

I think this proves Eddie was correct in sitting out. He came in contact with someone with covid within days of being back.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Feel better big homie

He'll be alright

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So how mad are you that you took a "vaccine", can still get infected and it hasn't brought you a single extra freedom? Oh yeah boy. Sign me up for that shit. Who is naive again?
Again, 99.7% of those in hospitals with covid are unvaccinated. That’s how it helps. Also helps protect others from getting the virus in the first place. Using your freedoms to care for your fellow humans is a pretty strong American value….

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So how mad are you that you took a "vaccine", can still get infected and it hasn't brought you a single extra freedom? Oh yeah boy. Sign me up for that shit. Who is naive again?
You are. Seems like somebody who didn't get it is mad. I'm doing great. :)

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
If someone is wearing a mask during interviews you can assume they aren't vaccinated. Goldman I believe was unmasked while speaking with media so you can assume he is vaccinated. This isn't really that hard

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How do you know he didn't get the vaccine?
Can you send me that link?

Yuns all act like you know him personally or even the reasons he chose to sit out when you don't really know.

Sooooooooooo.
Your opinion is uninformed.
Your opinion is a stupid take.
1628107684001.png

Status
Not open for further replies.