1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So how mad are you that you took a "vaccine", can still get infected and it hasn't brought you a single extra freedom? Oh yeah boy. Sign me up for that shit. Who is naive again?
I haven't lost any freedom or gained any freedom throughout all this so I'm freedom neutral I guess. Haven't thought about that angle really tho, just trying to not die from covid.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I haven't lost any freedom or gained any freedom throughout all this so I'm freedom neutral I guess. Haven't thought about that angle really tho, just trying to not die from covid.
I’ve gained freedom. No longer have to wear a mask at work. Which is a good thing since according to my internal polling data my face was in the top 5% of most missed faces.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I’ve gained freedom. No longer have to wear a mask at work.
You gained freedom by submitting to a company mandated health decision in order to gain their permission to do something our entire society did before May of 2020?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You gained freedom by submitting to a company mandated health decision in order to gain their permission to do something our entire society did before May of 2020?
Not everyone can live near train tracks and be sustained by the stuff that falls out of the shipping containers.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Imagine taking a shot that isn't a vaccine.

Imagine being so indoctrinated into some Q conspiracy that actual facts entirely evade you....

Storms coming tho amirite?!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So how mad are you that you took a "vaccine", can still get infected and it hasn't brought you a single extra freedom? Oh yeah boy. Sign me up for that shit. Who is naive again?
I’m able to go in public without my mask and not feel the effects if I’m infected as well so??

Status
Not open for further replies.